I just wanted to be left alone and play video games

twitter.com/i/events/1552300724142342147

Attached: Women.png (750x697, 160.79K)

What's the betting that the villain will be a white man?

Attached: 1633172019525.jpg (3840x2160, 1.17M)

>Women protagonist

Dead on arrival.

I'm hoping it's a Chola.

Attached: 1585084933549.jpg (400x387, 74.44K)

Quit playing video games.
Grow up.

Be careful what you ask for old man

Attached: joebomba.jpg (1160x629, 107.75K)

>bloomberg

This is aimed at the next young gen of gamers who are all soi. The long march through the institutions has concluded.

so will i play as a big booty latina who goes to strip clubs and fawns over other sexy ladies? Can I have hot lesbian sex with hookers and then kill them to get my money back?

>bloomberg

Attached: FXW3LDwXgAE_CRx.jpg (1366x709, 101.84K)

YOU VILL PLAY ZE GAME

>there's a mission where you have to find an underground clinic to have your abortion

Making Niko the main villain would be giving too much credit. They'll likely simply kill Niko off near the start of the game for shock value just to prove that they could have easily added him but instead chose to delete him instead.

I hope she looks like some of the ones I fap to on chaturbate, with massive clits, hairy bush with dark pissflaps with a nice pink inners

> Nooo Latina bad

Attached: 09-hottest-latinas-260411.jpg (630x749, 62.25K)

Just don't play or buy the game lol there's so many other games to play. Or you can just not play games at all.

no, they'll be a mandatory dick sucking mini game you'll be forced to play

>you WILL be latinx
>you WILL tap X to fuck and suck and eat bugs

Let's start the mission!

Attached: ladie.gif (292x222, 1.65M)

>I just wanted to be left alone

Sorry, that's not how the world works. You have to make niggers and jews leave you alone

>I just wanted to be left alone
This is the problem. You surrendered society to your enemy without a fight, and now you hate what society has to offer you. You can't disengage your way to victory.

Very cool

Attached: fsdxc.png (677x447, 118.87K)

Can I pick up male prostitutes and murder them afterwards?

The classic GTAs will be with you, always

Attached: EMBhFhaWwAMRO_Q.jpg (1200x1200, 188.29K)

Fuck off. We're not able to change the world, so I refuse to engage with it.

So this is how it ends

This is why I only play niche indie games like Satisfactory, Rimworld, CK3 and Sons of Syx.

I also play Yakuza and Elden Ring. Japanese AAA video games are still mostly kino and don't have that cringe woke shit down your throat.

Attached: gSjf3T.png (630x500, 574.34K)

GTA series should be the only one with a bad minority ratio because minorities commit more crime

lol dont care. I have better things to focus on. they already took my games from me. took my music from me, took our culture from us. time to take from them.

>If I just keep giving up ground, eventually my enemy will stop taking it
This is the problem. Wokeism is infecting those niche and/or japanese IPs because nobody bothered to stop it at the source

Then go play Noita and Spelunky you fucking fag,I am emulating old DS and PSX games and am having much more fun than playing God Of Cuck.I can pirate those games but I lose interest real fast since they are all scripted,cinematographic gay shit

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8.1K)

i dont know why youre all foaming over this
san andreas main character was a nigger
one of gtas V characters was a nigger

You cant make a video game portraing criminals and not use niggers, spics etc

Nobody plays the base game, GTA is not about that anymore. It's a vehicle for online pay-to-play. I made the mistake of buying GTAV on sale a few years ago and the main story was so shit. This will have 0 effect on their profits.