Don’t mind me, just turning a whole generation into simps

Don’t mind me, just turning a whole generation into simps.

Attached: 1348D587-295D-4273-9CA7-C24E9863CF46.jpg (274x362, 15.28K)

the tree is a metaphor for his mother

i dont get it

Don’t mind me, just turning the whole western world into simps.

Attached: 8A56B0FA-F1DC-4147-9A8F-101F577A26C9.jpg (824x538, 126.93K)

Imagine having to explain children's literature to another adult on an international political forum

it's a metaphor for how he is a beautiful transwoman
this is a basket weaving forum.

What a degenerate book for slags of society.

No, idiot, its a book about jews and jesus. Guess which one is which......

What the fuck is this crap?

Its a metaphor for jewish destruction of nations.
>When the kid wants shade, that's just the jews taking shelter in a country.
>When the kid wants apples, thats the jews doing business.
>When the kids want the branches, its the jews destroying key elements of the society (environment, demographics, etc.) for profit and power, and
>when the kid sits on the stump of the tree for rest it's the jew triumphing and humiliating the corpse of the goyim society. We're in the last stage

This. The kid loves the tree as a child and as he grows older only goes to the tree when he needs something, much like many faggot millennials with their parents

FPBP
Children should be raised exclusively by their fathers. Women have become unsalvagable.

(((Stein)))

Flashbacks.

It's a good book you faggot

Don't lie to the children. Keep life real for the poor little bastards.

Attached: smiting tree.jpg (378x500, 96.46K)

Creepy. Why the jews used it in their fake nice hippie psyop?

what about the rainbow fish
>be rainbow fish
>fish are all jealous of you
>give them all free rainbow fish scales
>they all like you now
>lesson: no one will like you unless you give them free shit

> inb4 a bitch complains about some vague mind GAYme where I spend 5 years asking to be left alone from human trafficking and commenting about stuff from their hivemind, but somehow this can be twisted into she playing the victim or something

>Shel Silverstein
Jewish degeneracy

>(((Silverstein)))

Reminder that my bank accounts are almost empty, I accumulated a small debt with a person that I can’t pay back (I warned about it), I only have some basic stuff to keep going and after all those years those big nosed subhuman apes are still using their technological trash and their army of latino idiots to play mind games here.

Trees aren’t backstabbing narcissistic bitches who love the jewish mafia.

I read that book and others by him as a child and I'm no simp.
> Shel Silverstien wrote "one piece at a time" sung by Johnny Cash

(((Silverstein)))

Those apes need to concern troll about stuff that make them seem as “the good side” and interfering in other people’s lives, including torture and other cult crap, is part of it.
Also family is a way to force relationships and this is something that sociopaths love. So even if what they are doing makes no sense at all, they can be self-righteous and throw a “THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!”

Look at this mf
Doesn't look like someone I'd leave my children alone with

Attached: Portrait_of_Shel_Silverstein_in_c._1964_by_Jerry_Yulsman.jpg (1196x1571, 1008.45K)

Or needy ungrateful assholes. I could see this book in a different way. Did you empathize with the child or the tree?

The tree. I’m more likely to give than to borrow, but I’m not likely to do either.