What do they mean by cleaned up their frat boy culture?

what do they mean by cleaned up their frat boy culture?

Attached: 8823B37D-D470-4FC5-BDA8-B7B9AE6E8AC5.jpg (595x710, 127.17K)

it means the all the criminals in the game will be portrayed by people of color to reflect reality as more inclusive

They mean they let their HR department lead the company by telling them that the way to increase future success is to create the exact opposite of what made the company successful.

it means they tanked their sales

Who cares, the last GTA was already a piece of shit, this will just serve as the preferred woke indoctrination tool for the next generation of retards. Don't give a shit, I'll be dead by the time I have to deal with those people.

It means they're discriminating against men because there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Well, if any of y’all are still gaming let this be a reminder why you should quit

Hurry, someone call Michelle Rodriguez

I don't get why men can be ridiculously muscular in video games and no one cares but if a woman is hot it makes women seethe uncontrollably.

F

It means they won't be the only company on planet eath to overwork its employees so fucking hard THEIR OWN WIVES STAGE A PROTEST BECAUSE THEY NEVER SEE THEIR HUSBANDS

Attached: 1657639515324.jpg (917x1024, 205.52K)

Guess I’m not buying GTA6.

whelp, pass

umm because bitches gonna be trippin?

A kinder company that produces a game where you play as a mass murdering psychopath

I hope this bombs, having a female lead will be so cringe im not even pirating this crap

Because body positivity is a movement that was hijacked by obese women. The whole beautiful at any size shit kind of tapered off a bit when everyone realized the main comorbidity of chink flu was being a fat ass.

Because women are weak minded, giant children that throw tantrums like one. All they can do is complain if anything takes any work to achieve and they're used to the world bending to their will (even the uglies because of simps)

I hope Rockshit dies after this.

Watch the game completely tank
Get woke go broke

It means that GTA6 will sell 90k copies and bankrupt Rockstar

PRESS X TO TWERK
PRESS X TO TWERK
PRESS X TO TWERK
>Tyrone Love Meter++++

this

>now you can kill hookers, rob a store or steal a car as latina

Attached: 1654191542200.jpg (3000x3364, 1.07M)

>what do they mean by cleaned up their frat boy culture?
They mean they got rid of the very culture that made them rich

it means the game will suck ass. first major (new, not the woke remakes) GTA release i don't be buying

So frat-boys like to steal cars, beat up or run over random people, etc? That sounds pretty nigger-tier, ngl

Attached: goat.webm (576x720, 1.17M)

Please let this be true. I can for see this really bring the beginning of the end for Rockstar if they unironically ruin the brand with nu-saints row-lite.

infinite interest free loans for diversity and abnormal sexuality content

THIS... Highest praise to you Wise user.

We’ll be stuck playing GTA5 for the rest of our lives

Have you seen how jealous women are of one another in real life? They don't want to be mogged in a game as well.

So it will take literally a day after release until the nude mods for the character comes out.

It means instead of hard workers who care about making the game they are now entirely staffed by lazy under-qualified diversity hires

Could be like Gunsmith Cats.
Actually having a GTA set in Washington DC would be nice.

This

>Female character

But will act like a man.

no fun allowed

Because men aspire to be like role-models, but women just get jealous of them.

2ndpbp