Prove You Are Not A Christian

Say this, Fuck God the Father, Fuck Jesus, and Fuck The Holy Spirit. If you dont say this, you are legitimately a midmit, not intelligent. This will prove once and for all that you are not OBEYING some old stories written by psychopaths in order to control people. You have nothing to lose if you decide to do so. Prove it.

Attached: avatars-2y8ck7Cnyno20EXb-SilA0g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.14K)

no fuck off

*tips fedora*

>3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

God telling Saul to go and kill little children. Is this the God you serve? You Christians are psychopaths.

Fuck satanic psychopaths in the upper echelons of banking, media and government. They probably really do have to kill a baby on video to join the esoteric cabal. Who knows maybe the billionaire class and government officials in Washington actually care about us and aren't career politicians. Maybe the central banking system and the federal reserve aren't making the US dollar back by debt and debt alone? Maybe I am wrong.

And I don't believe in God, because I don't have to believe in something that I know is a fact.

> If you don't mindlessly repeat my religious horseshit, instead of some kikes religious horseshit- you are a midwit. Nevermind that my religious horseshit acknowledges the existence of their religious horseshit and merely just acts all butthurt about it being more popular.

Lol.

Attached: 1658783717406643.jpg (750x750, 157.52K)

Ok explain Christopher Langan

Fuck God the Father, Fuck Jesus, and Fuck The Holy Spirit.

Attached: 1647779741082.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

fuck off fag

Suck my dick, faggot. I don't obey moldy kike fairy tales and I sure as shit don't obey your retard ass.

Don't do this.

>Fuck God the Father, Fuck Jesus, and Fuck The Holy Spirit.

I am a Christian

Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior !!!

>I am a Christian
>
>Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior !!!

Attached: 1648777183806.jpg (500x506, 48.48K)

fuck christianity, fuck Islam, fuck judaism, fuck these desert religions

No lol, God saved my life, why would I insult him.
And I don't mean in a metaphorical sense.

Don't denigrate God you retard.

Kike

My light will melt your tits, nigger.

thanks, just converted to Christianity
Praise Jesus Christ

Prove you have children

you have to be 18 years old to post here, kid

underage b&

Attached: 1618723321203.jpg (482x657, 112.53K)

fuck hindu's , fuck buddha, fuck is that the time i need to take my meds

chances are, you believe you live on a ball

Hail Eris!

Attached: Kallisti.jpg (307x320, 17.53K)

No
Burn in hell

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1628785902972.png (1080x1080, 458.73K)

I love Christ and truly believe he was God(-sent).
I just don't like braindead scripture worshipping judeo-christians
or any of the jew serving and nigger importing churches.
Christ would call them all a den of vipers and whip their asses.

Pathetic. You are a disappointment.
Enjoy hell

Just be a tranny and say it by chopping off ur dick and committing suicide

Based bong x

fuck satan in his faggot ass with cthuluhu's cock, faggot.

Fuck God the Father
Fuck Jesus
Fuck The Holy Spirit
Fuck Satan
Fuck those dozens of LARPs from freemasonry I forgot the name (Melchizedek?)
Fuck aliens
Fuck muhammad
Fuck that retarded negro religion that is hinduism and its derivatives
And fuck you.

Even if you don’t believe, it’s foolish to spit on something so integral to the European psyche

What kind of terrain is Hinduism from?

Christ is king.

The only way you would believe such words have power is if you believe in God.

OOGA BOGGA WHY YOU NO BELIEVE MASSA?

Girls aged 10+ can cosent to sexual interaction. If low iq monkeys 18 can so can higher iq girls 10+.

Awareness about consent is an issue about intelligence right? I obvioyhas nothing to do with women needed to "teach" the young girls tricks or anything right?

MERRY CHRISTMAS , RABBI !

Fuck God the Father
Fuck Jesus
Fuck The Holy Spirit
Sol Invictus

Attached: Roman Pepe.jpg (920x1239, 300.38K)

No.
Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forever. Amen.

fpbp
/thread

Jesus age 33
That's freemason shit right there
People don't die and come back to life
Fuck freemason Jesus

Attached: Screenshot_20220421-152206.png (825x293, 80.68K)

I believe in God, his eternal creative power and his fatherly love into all he created, i believe in his forgivenes and i believe into the words/teachings of his son Jesus/Yeshu.

I fall to my knees humbled by his Glory and begging him to forgive me poor Sinner

Glory to God

Jesus is welcome to join the pantheon of Gods, no need to be so aggressive and butthurt about it

Firtile land of the once great river Saraswati

Attached: k1nf4jk26do31.jpg (1152x648, 313.92K)

Not a Christian and I'm not saying that shit anyhow. Praise Jeebus.

Christ is King

Be damned and alone

33 kids taken

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-163844.png (825x327, 94.69K)

If I visit India will I find fertile pussies to impregnate?

Everyone posting below this line by making any comment in this thread acknowledges Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. Glory to the creator now, then, and yet to come. Amen.

-----------------------------------

Any replies to this post are instantly converted into praise for Christ. Any insults to Christ are converted to devotions to the almighty. Any comments regarding Islam instantly causes the poster to renounce Allah. Any Jew posting below instantly accepts Christ as the messiah. Any posts referencing your mom or faggotry is instantly converted into concessions to the holy mother. Any attempts to refute this post result in an irreversible change in perception leading to a new found love for christ and ernest desire for baptism. Any comments regarding Satan instantly humiliate him and causes him great anguish.

Attached: 1520711246045.jpg (710x710, 132.92K)

Obsession with bad poetry, solar symbolism, plagiarism of stuff from other places invaded by negroids, cult programming techniques, lots of big nosed homos, …

Go away jew

enjoy worshiping the evil jewish demon yahweh for all eternity with all the kikes

33 dead

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-155341.png (825x956, 541.55K)

33 shots fired

Attached: 20220413_160108.jpg (499x600, 48.83K)

Rabbi why are jews so fucking evil?

Attached: 23672394293809.png (734x1200, 1.28M)

Jesus is the best God

Feel that?
You just dammed your soul,
for nothing.
Loser.

Disney Club 33

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-142021.png (825x332, 106.83K)

Disney Child Rape

Attached: 1649366201509.jpg (1024x1024, 195.65K)

nigga your country is literally named after the people from india

All hail ODIN the god of the white race!

he's also a jew

Freemason on tv

Attached: 12311280_419432361595230_697858750588666496_n(1).jpg (585x539, 102.49K)

satanism is still enslavement to the jewish theology, because you're just assuming it's true but you dislike it
Why would you hate something which you don't think is real?

Its named after Rome, but whatever, so tell me will I find fertile pussies to impregnate in India?

I love the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Its named after romans, not the roma

>If you dont say this, you are legitimately a midmit, not intelligent.

Your not very intelligent if you take the latest Any Forums "Satan Challenge" because some dimwit told you to.

There are things much darker in this reality than your inverted christianity pantomime. Trust me.

Attached: images.jpg (217x233, 7.84K)

I love God my father in heaven, I love Jesus, I give thanks to the Holy Spirit. I rebuke all luciferians off all image board sites and claim as a legit oldfag 04 user that Any Forums and other chans are Christian loving, pro-humanity, and for keks and frens.

Further you u satanist kikes are fucking gay ass cancer and ruin fucking everything which is why we want to do nothing with you and don't want to be around you smelly, tranny, gay, yid loving fucks. And we are usually pretty chill based fucks in general if you can handle the bantz. So to be disliked by us is impressive.

Attached: 1658777607528096m.jpg (1024x1022, 182.09K)

Why would I do that?
You chose a devilish image to pray to.
Why?

just admit you're a faggot

this, but unironically

Jesus loves you

Attached: NotTodaySatan.gif (500x375, 1.4M)

I don't have any hatred for fictional characters

Attached: he is not real.jpg (680x454, 49.99K)

Wtf is going on this whole week has been filled with the most hateful kikes I've ever seen. I love it! Kys Moshe you edomite shitskin fuck. Jesus Christ has already won your end will be eternal suffering.

Prove that we don't live on a ball.

ITT freegaysons gay

/thread

>prove you are not OBEYING some old stories
>by OBEYING some niggerfaggot

you will never be a woman and you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. enjoy suffering and wallowing in your deepest fears for literal eternity (doesn't end, ever)