The Future Is Female

>GTA 6 main characters will all be Lantinx "Females"
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash

>Article talks about how George Floyd launched feminism and faggotry at Rockstar Games
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash

When will these faggots learn that we don't want women, niggers, or queers to be the main characters in movies, television, and videogames. What franchise do you prdeict will be next on the chopping block Any Forums?

Attached: KYSCMMWUUAEBTB.jpg (649x900, 36.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1552278150192693248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, this is surprising coming from the company that censored the Confederate Flag in their GTA remasters!

CJ was the goat

mub da po bix nood sheeit bussin frfr nigguh

Support this it's good for waking up more gamers with a rebellious proclivity.

Rockstar is dumping all this money into making one of the most highly anticipated games ever and then they're going to put a woke bullet in the back of its head. Imagine the backlash when players buy up this game only to find out it's a watered down, "inclusive" pile of shit. Hahahahahaha rockstar will crash and burn because they went woke and it will be hilarious

Attached: 1658663315276354.png (488x326, 322.49K)

Wait so not one, but all of them will be SpicX? Haha I'm just not gonna buy your game.

Haha was literally making threads about this months ago. Let me give a Quick rundown for the people with bussy lives:

>Bunch of poos working at Rockstar now
>They literally had 90% poos working on the GTA trilogy
>Multiple articles reporting that GTA 6 will be “less edgy” (I.E woke)
>All the original guys left
>This is never a good sign historically in gaming
>When the original guys left Inifinity ward’s Call of Duty it was downhill
>When when the original guys left Ubisoft assassin’s creed it was downhill
>When they released the GTA trilogy they had censored “racist” things such as the confederate flag
>This shows you their mentality for GTA 6 also
>2+2 = 4
This is about to be the biggest flop ever, and I can’t wait. I barely play video games anymore, I encourage men to find the Lord Jesus Christ and have hope and true purpose. But, oh man, a good old laugh at fools never fail me. Not that I consider myself a “fan” of GTA, like i said, Christ is the way… But you have to notice when you see something get ruined by imbeciles.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Sorry sweetie but all your male role models are outdated and barbaric to modern women and faggots. Say hello to Kamala Cortez your new Latinx Female GTA character that will be smashing the Patriarchy, beating up Trump supporters, and going to Pride Parades in a game called Grand Theft Auto a videogames series about committing crimes and being an outlaw.

Attached: FYRRWT95WWAAK35.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Rockstar realized they don’t have the ability to make it better than GTA V so they’re gonna make woke the gimmick

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1646089077388.jpg (700x1151, 274.64K)

i didn't even like gta v

The future is a co-existing, unassimilating duality.

You people really suck at this.

>This is about to be the biggest flop ever
Bunch of people will still buy it and whine afterwards that it's shit.

I didn't even like GTA 3 or 4. Never really played 5. Vice City and San Andreas were good though, and the original.

The worst part is that it’s not being satirical anymore. GTA games aren’t exactly great but the satirical humor made it possible to finish the games usually

This is Bait

Attached: CIAGlowieBait.png (610x613, 106.84K)

i loved 3 but then got less and less interested. vice city and san andreas were cool too but never beat them. i feel like the game was basically just 3 with better graphics after the fact, and then V just lacked the charm of the others. IV was pretty boring desu

good information user rockstar should have redeemed the card

Attached: jansjfasfasfafwfwaf.png (1012x800, 222.88K)

Yeah but that’s the point, I don’t measure success merely by money. I know these greedy bastards at the top are all about the money, but it will be a flop in the sense that they will not be liked, they will not be praised, they will have failed what they could have done with the tools they had… This to me is bigger than money. Selling your soul for money isn’t impressing, it’s depressing. It will be a flop in the eyes of everyone with sense, it will be a flop to anyone with talent, soul, creativity, masculinity.

They will make their money in their shame, may they enjoy it before hell.

4 was the peak from a development standpoint but they will devolve into being a faggy fucking saints row tier unrealistic fantasy game now.

>When will these faggots learn that we don't want women, niggers, or queers to be the main characters in movies, television, and videogames.

are you aware that most people just want to play video games? and actually do not care about your bronze age patriarchal hierarchy and gender stereotypes.
You sound like a white male equivalent to Anita Sarkeesian.

Attached: jill-valentine-resident-evil-3.jpg (800x450, 22.27K)

It is only gonna get worse

twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1552278150192693248

>Jason Schreier=Rockstar removed transphobic jokes from the most recent re-release of GTAV and quietly canceled an online mode called Cops 'n' Crooks after the George Floyd protests. Grand Theft Auto VI will have a female Latina protagonist and will be the first playable woman in modern Rockstar history.

Attached: wajufhawufhawfaf.jpg (1388x2082, 250.16K)

unlike you virgins, i don't mind playing as a female character. enjoy staring at your customized men's asses all day lmfao

>hidden beneath it all it says the map won’t be complete at launch
Lol
Lmao even

>NOOO I SHOULDN’T HAVE SPENT MY TIME TROLLING ON ONLINE FORUMS AAAAAAAAAAA IF I HAD ONLY FOUND CHRIST AAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 30CF6BED-9368-45BB-9A36-BE18113EE21B.jpg (654x502, 62.61K)

You two are faggot niggers please think of suicide in your future YWNBAW

Attached: c370ee0befffd74.jpg (1600x1066, 375.55K)

>Rockstar’s next game, Grand Theft Auto VI, will include a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the game. The woman, who is Latina, will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, the people said
1 female. dumbass

>Freemasonic Mockingbird media decides reality for me

Shut up, faggot.

The gameplay and controls were simply awful in 3.

The majority never had any sense. Most people will do whatever they need to do to fit in. Creating something based of “most people” is a good way to make that thing worthless and soulless.

projecting
no argument

Why are we all mad at this?? Don't we want this Jewish garbage to die off? Don't we want spicettes being portrayed as violent butch dikes? Whites should be happy this is happening, fuck your Vidya. There's a race war brewing, worry about more serious things than this garbage voluntarily suiciding itself.

I hope Canada sinks into the Ocean you Leafnigger

Attached: Canada.jpg (600x527, 53.88K)

i hope a tranny shoots you in the lungs at kfc

>Creating something based of “most people” is a good way to make that thing worthless and soulless.

So... we take out Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil remakes and replace them with White Muscular Chads equivalents, that way those games will be worth and have a soul...

Sounds like a gay fantasy.

Attached: claire-redfield-cosplay-1.jpg_1339198940.jpg (1200x900, 109.06K)