Ukraine to take the banks to international court

Ukraine to take the banks to international court
mobile.twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1552329818389336064?cxt=HHwWgMC-9djv_YorAAAA

Attached: FC82BE36-8ACA-4D66-AA43-DED59A7AA5A6.jpg (1284x1815, 943.68K)

Jews Jewing Jews

I'd love to see kikes eat each other's throats over who gets to sit on the stolen throne.
But it'll just be fake and gay like everything else.

>Accusing jews doin jewish things

Careful there Zelenskiy. Thin ice! Many people suicided for much less

just more "soft power" as they sit on their hands and screech "muh economy"

It says managers, not owners.

Sue them for what, exactly? They're a private business that isn't owned by you ,faggy jew.

As much as you may not like it, it's not, legally, a warcrime and "REEEEEEEEEE" does not hold up in court.

Either a purely theatrical performance or competitors of those companies have power over the ukraine. Either way, its not happening.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

Won't even reach court. It's not a crime.

Everyone knows HSBC is the bank of terrorists and drug cartels.

>HSBC
>Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation
>China

>when it wins

oh no....

He's going to get Gaddafi'd if he keeps pursuing this.

Attached: 1542366087850.gif (300x300, 1011.77K)

i think this is possibly the most jewish war in history

>"REEEEEEEEEE" does not hold up in court
Are you sure about that these days?

No not 100% but I'm trying to maintain at least some faith in Humanity.

Even the most famous people before the war were jewish, the klitschko brothers.

WW2 was pretty fucking jewish fellow Any Forums smoker

that filthy rat doesn't have long left at all, he's pissed off nearly everyone. the only people left defending him are toilet cleaning poolaks

Attached: 1642356363427.png (1146x1378, 1.13M)

Aaand queue news of Ukro government corruption and authoritarianism. Throw some war crimes into the mix and start promoting a democratic candidate for Free Ukraine. Zelensky dead in 6 months

i agree world war 2 was gigakiked, but man this war is an irrelevant shithole and a gas station with nukes and now king kike zelynsky has billions in funding from nations where most inhabitants wouldnt be able to point to ukraine on a map prior to the war, and now the kike wants to sue other bank kikes for being jewish and engaging in kikery with russia. i don't know who's jewing who anymore, but unironically. all i know is that im getting fucked as a result via hohol refugees and the government using the war as a scapegoat for inflation, which normies seem to be lapping up like it's going out of style

The state department said he should fear for his life which is a very literal threat, he's worth a lot more to them dead now

>a gas station with nukes and
I suppose canada must be a gas station without nukes and without gas then

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

was war ever declared
really
was there an actual declaration of war
really
i didnt think so

canada is just a barrel wasteland filled with boomers, pakis and chinks. we used to be a gas station too but fagdeau put the breaks on that. now we get to pay 1.80/L for gas in an oil rich country cause of
>muh per capita carbon emissions

barren, not barrel. got oil and gas on the brain i guess

I know burgers are kinda retarded but come on, dont compare them.