Marburg Virus

new virus dlc just dropped

Attached: FYAmakrWYAE23cq.jpg (720x900, 93.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/j6TH35bpYV3u/
covidvax.live/location/gha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they just running through their list of panics now and seeing which ones stick? Or is it some whole psyop to get people to not believe anything they say, to be used for some other nefarious purpose?

It's activated by an 18GHz signal from 5G that pulses three times in one minute, then it releases the Marburg pathogens from the lipid nanoparticles stored in vaxxie scum. Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse? I sure as fuck am.
bitchute.com/video/j6TH35bpYV3u/

Attached: ghana5G2022.png (1407x668, 1.1M)

call me when the nurses start dancing again

of course it originates from niggers

Don't care still not taking it.

if this one spreads it will be actual SHTF

call me when it's a covid-like STD

Open borders and "open societies" make containment possible

The establishment wants worldwide pandemics due to the profits they generate for big pharma and the elites who invested in them

There is no containing the spread. This shit will keep happening until the fabled doomsday virus gets unleashed.

Now it's concerning

You know the routine now

Africans fucking chimps --> white western fags --> the rest of the human population

Nice theory fag but somehow I'm not entirely convinced radio signals can "activate" viruses in the body. And how did the virus get in the body in the first place?

>somehow I'm not entirely convinced radio signals can "activate" viruses in the body.
No? Not at all?
>And how did the virus get in the body in the first place?
Well gee why did vaxtards inoculate themselves with shit they didn't even know about?

Attached: EMFcaninduceviruses.png (823x710, 47.74K)

Kek

>burg
So it's a Jewish virus?

Attached: WattoHS.jpg (664x872, 80.03K)

>Marburg
>burg
>(((berg)))
Everytime

Always has been.

Attached: 5jew.jpg (2048x1536, 747.08K)

>Well gee why did vaxtards inoculate themselves with shit they didn't even know about?
Okay but you're talking about the Marburg Virus in Africa; a place which had a very low rate of vaccine acceptance

covidvax.live/location/gha
70% vaxxed in Ghana

Why are you concerned about zombies in Ghana? You have family over there or something?

Dangerous if a threshold is met, its pretty fast in killing, Alsong as its local no ned to worry

Because it's going to eventually happen here, months ago there was threads warning people about Marburg and now we've got two cases in Ghana. Not good.

Attached: 2011CONOP8888.png (1024x237, 29.74K)

Marburg isn't new.

was all laid out in 1998
> you will have ze prions in your blood

yeah this is probably the real virus
hope you got ammo and 25 year shelf stable food

Attached: millennium prion marburg disease.webm (480x360, 1.46M)

This is the new trend of glowniggers who advertise the frequency they're glowing at "Hi I'm an UV nigger how are you doing fine fellows" "Terahertz nigger reporting I'm watching you masturbate"

So what? Figure out where the cell phone signals are controlled from. There must be some kind of control center somewhere

Yeah the prions are another big concern, time to prep ameribro.

Attached: prionsconfirmed.png (960x909, 428.19K)

shieeet I wonder how that got there. Oh well we can produce a vaccine for that I coincidentally happen to be on a board of directors for a company that makes one.

Attached: Generals_Outbreak.png (540x303, 220.03K)

>pseudo-fema vest
>collar exposed

Lmao, you should worry about the 100GHz glownigger towers in your small french town before you try accusing concerned people.

>Figure out where the cell towers are controlled from
Oh I know all the small cell transmitters and big towers in my neighborhood. You should probably learn to identify them too, millimeter waves (24GHz-100GHz) are coming here in 2024.

Attached: celltowercancercanada.png (1329x551, 1.26M)

Anything that we could possibly know can also be known by counter-terrorist agencies. I don't worry too much about the things I cannot change