Why does noone seem upset over the fact that we have a 50% tax rate and get absolutely nothing in return?

Why does noone seem upset over the fact that we have a 50% tax rate and get absolutely nothing in return?

Attached: 102F56C5-AB5A-4F2B-8311-99AD54A3A5D4.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

>we have a 50% tax rate
No we don't, the top rate is 37% and that's for income over 500k.

>we have a 50% tax rate
Wut?
>t. Alaskan

Americans have been brainwashed by Jews into thinking that the people getting stuff back from their taxes is communism and therefore bad.

over $539,901 to be exact.

Attached: 106973795-1636583596853-20211110-mobile-fallback-D14ZB-marginal-tax-brackets-for-tax-year-2022-single-individuals.png (676x1088, 31.29K)

Most taxpaying Americans don't get much of anything back from our taxes though, we just pay for niggers to breed and boomers to chill for 30+ years of retirement. People are rightly upset at all the money they steal from us to pay for this, has nothing to do with "muh communism" which is bad for totally different reasons.

Attached: 2016-budget-chart-total-spending2.png (1003x915, 267.37K)

>what is social security, mandatory healthcare, car insurance, speeding tickets, hunting license, fishing license, utility fees, gas tax, sales tax, tax on every fucking thing in this country

Where in America do you get taxed at 50%? That's straight up theft. Or you're just retarded at doing your taxes.

Inflation is a hidden tax. Well hidden to retards like you.

Yea dont forget inflation on top of all the other bullshit. Why the FUCK should anyone work?

Inflation is good retard

irs is consentual
stop giving your money away
make irs show proof of claim
read the organic constitution

lower living standards for private sector workers while government service workers remains the same is good? no.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-16 00-38-46.png (643x814, 383.7K)

None of those things are part of the tax rate. You claimed we had a 50% tax rate, and that is simply wrong.

>but inflation exists!
okay? nobody said it didn't. Inflation is not part of the tax rate, which is what OP was talking about.

You can complain about mandatory expenditures, inflation, or whatever the fuck else you people want, but the "tax rate" is a term with a meaning, and it is patently not 50%, the top rate is 37% for income over 539k and the vast majority of people aren't even starting to pay that amount. Next time formulate your arguments better and read what you're saying before you say it.

Attached: 2021-2022-Tax-Brackets-and-Federal-Income-Tax-Rates_EXAMPLE-2-1-480x480.png (480x480, 178.57K)

Look everyone weve got a midwit here. Go back to r/science you fucking fag

>doesn't know basic terms
>thinks parking tickets are part of his taxes
>y...you're just a midwit!
you should be taxed at a 100% rate

Income tax + sales tax adds up close to 50%.

but, you actually get niggers an other shitskin filth in return which is a loss making business

Income tax isn't the only tax.

It's the opposite. They have been brainwashed by communists to think that white people getting stuff back from their taxes is oppression and must be abolished in favour of creating a stratified society consisting of
>A jewish ruling class
>A white working taxpaying class
>A non-white, non-working, welfare-funded brute enforcer class
The entire reason whites are going full scorched earth against the public sector now is because of this. Whites were not opposed to public services until leftists started weaponizing the public sector against them.

Inflation is only good for the elite.
If you own assets, inflation is good.
If you own money, inflation is bad.
Most common people have money, not assets, and thus inflation hurts common people. Inflation is effectively a tax on people who store their wealth in money.

>Income tax + sales tax adds up close to 50%.
No it doesn't. Not even close, even if we were generous at every step of the calculation with rounding. Median income in the USA is about $67k (we'll round to 70k).

Using the brackets () we can calculate:
>$4,807.50 + 22% of amount over $41,775
>($70,000-41,775) * 22%
>$70,000-41,775 = $28,225
>$28,225 * 22% = $6,209.50
>$6,209.50 + $4,807.50 = $11,017

$11,017 / $70,000 = 0.15738
(round up)
16% income tax rate.

Average sales tax rate is 5.09%. We are nowhere near 50%.

This dumbass chud clearly hs never left mommys basement

>Income tax isn't the only tax.
No shit. Nobody ever said it was. OP said we have a 50% tax rate and that statement is wrong. Tax rate in this context refers to income tax rate, so he's wrong on that alone, but okay let's examine your position. Even if you added up all the other "taxes" to get an effective rate on a person, you would never hit 50%. So he's wrong even on that level.

>50%?

I thought it was 30%?

i dun pay taxes

actually I do because things I buy get taxed and I'm too lazy to file for them back
hate taxes though

show your math of reaching 50% please

Income tax, sales tax, state tax, property tax. All adds up to around 50%.

let's say if my income is 539901, can i just ask my boss to lower my salary a little bit to 539900 so i can pay the lower tax rate?

The tax rate isn't even close to 50%, even for the most taxed brackets.

It should be much higher on the wealthy, I would argue in favor of a 90% sales tax after the first 20 million spent, that way they can keep their lavish lifestyles while being forced to pay back into the system.

I'd also ban stock buybacks and reinstate glass-steagal. Ever since it's repeal things have only gotten more kiked out and ruined.

fuck man, maybe i should get the fuck out of the netherlands

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 21.38.32.png (1538x792, 140.26K)

you can but it won't do you a bit of good.
The tax system is set up so that earning extra money is never bad. You will pay taxes on that extra money, but never enough to leave you less cash than if you never earned it at all.

Ironically, the only time you do see this hurt people is when it's applied to the poor. The "welfare cliff" actually disincentives people from working harder and earning more income because then they would lose more money from lost welfare benefits (food stamps, rent assistance, medical aid, etc.) than what they earn.

Even getting taxed when 22% when you make complete dogshit pay like 50k is complete bullshit. This country is fucked

your country has far more convivences though like your world-renowned roads.
what more do you want?

Here is my tax rate for my "average American income single filer"
This is fucking why people making well over minimum wage still feel poor as fuck. (The only deduction is my mandatory state retirement contribution)

We are all very upset, but the people that work are outnumbered by the people that do not.

Now imagine the Germans, who make half the money and pay even more taxes than you do. Like 60% easily once you factor in the VAT.

Welp nevermind because apparently a fucking phone screenshot contains embedded shit and niggerchan won't let me post it.
Basically my paycheck was for $1934 but I only got $1364 of it.
The pie chart really puts it into perspective

(1) No it doesn't. Show your math.
(2) Move states, several have no state income tax

Also business tax, estate tax, capital gains tax, sin taxes