How do we realistically fix white women?

>inb4 bug monkey chink lovers start seething

Attached: 73225638-C418-4470-BFF9-5052A616A226.jpg (640x800, 102.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By being strong.

You start with your daughters. You can't "fix" a grown woman who has already been shaped y basedciety and her weak faggot father

Provide them with BIG BLACK BVLLs to fuck. Nothing pleases and calms down a white woman like black sausage. They all love it

>You start with your daughters.
This

They literally become better persons. Less bitchy more well behaved. This is what sexual satisfaction does to a woman

Genetic engineering.

Attached: 1633071043023.png (1024x1448, 656.41K)

Artificial wombs. Women cannot be fixed at all. Looking for the one is cope

Ugly brown Indian subhuman posting straight from the filthy streets of Mumbai

With faith in Christ.

Attached: 1545779146702876544344567.jpg (2744x3336, 1.32M)

By telling your daughters that niggers are trash, low IQ and the bottom of society.
And that they need to respect themselves and not allow genetic trash into their surroundings.

Бaзиpoвaнный фyppиёб, кaждoe твoё пoявлeниe пoднимaeт нacтpoeниe

How about you tell me how to fix my rent,economy and mental health issues before worrying about incels,thots and racemixing HUH????

You'll have to keep them in social isolation from the modern world. Not having a smart phone at age 9 means ostracization anymore.

Why not genocide blacks then? They are everything you said and are subhuman.

Like this

Attached: EN NW PKG FOCUS 1001 GERMAN.jpg (1280x720, 292.91K)

cute boy op

>Greek flag
You were part of the Balkanization and D&C plan.
The main goal of creating 20 weak countries between Germany and Russia.
You should ask in London, Washington, and your EU globalist buddies such as the Club of Rome.

Basically this. Since we introduced Tyrone to our marital bed, my marriage has never been better.

I could fix her with my dick. If you know what I mean

Exactly. If Tyrone is in the surroundings, she is going to fuck Tyrone eventually anyway. White women are like that since they are less restrained in their sexual urges.
Just make sure she births out a few white kids before she goes black. This way things balance out and the white race is saved too

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
]=]==

Attached: 1642689781608.jpg (700x618, 62.68K)

youtu.be/sO9oOuPlI2M

Attached: TaylorHiThere.gif (500x500, 3.82M)

You can't. The jew influence is far reaching and very penetrative. Everywhere she turns she'll be inundated by depravity, hedonisms, consumerism, and overall godlessness. You may say, "well, I'll just take away her cell phone, and private educate her." Well that may work initially, but she'll eventually grow older and more perceptive and will realize how controlling you are. If she manages to even have some form of social life, she'll compare and contrast her life with those of her friends and quickly realize what she is missing out on. She'll eventually start to resent you as her perception of you shifts from father and protector to oppressor. When she finally is old enough to establish some form of independence, the feeling of being free will stimulate pleasure neurons in her brain that have never been used before and she'll have such a over-course correction that she'll go from sheltered daddies girl to E-thot nigger fucker and she'll never look back while she post her first onlyfans content. It's over, don't even try. Women belong to the world.