Brutal blackpills thread

Attached: 1654940179218.png (533x429, 180.09K)

Is that a blackpill, though?

Why did they start giving us round sunglass lenses rather than square?

When the Mongols sacked Baghdad, one soldier killed an entire village of brown worker drones.

Idk I feel like the guy on the left more than the guy on the right, I do have significant Yamnaya DNA though.

Most were probably incompetent drones.

Attached: 1631129233068.png (720x524, 658.73K)

I still wear aviators as it's the only kind of sunglasses that really fits my skull shape. Big glasses look fucking stupid.

If you find the shape of your own skull a blackpill then you are probably hopeless already anyway.

the vaccine is the mark of the beast
but I won an all or nothing bet with the devil
post covid

but the vaccine has a parasite in it that grows into what you could describe as a skeleton
made out of bundles of giant morgellons growin off it like roots

Came to mind today that scalar energy could
destroy the parasite and excreet it from the
body

theres a lot of stuff that could be used in stages with that process turpentine, electro magnetized water

thats the practical idea

I have another plan too
get more into it next time

We became a domesticated version of ourselves, just like farm animals.
God wills it, as only in our present state can we reach the stars and socialize better.

The real redpill is that it’s more complicated than agriculture or self domestication. Brain and skull size began to diminish 3000 years ago rapidly, which was long after the introduction of agriculture, across all human groups, even hunter gatherers like aboriginals. Why is this? Interesting question indeed…

Attached: Annual-World-Population-since-10-thousand-BCE.png (2674x1881, 208.51K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
-[-[--[-[

Attached: 1638574871090.png (478x475, 485.9K)

left was a wild animal at the mercy of his environment and dominant predators
right is neotenic galaxy brain freak capable of planetary destruction, tricking sand into doing his thinking for him, and strip mining entire ecosystems
tautologically—if left was superior, left would be superior
but left is dead
we killed and ate him, and bred his women

Agriculture had a huge impact, though. Prehistoric man was basically a carnivore and averaged 6’2” with 1 or no cavities in a lifetime. After the “discovery” of agriculture, the height of the average man dropped to 5’4” and tooth decay was rampant in everyone until modern dentistry.

>Brain and skull size began to diminish 3000 years ago rapidly
It took time for agriculture to become the main source of food and also it takes time for environmental factors to change human bone structure. We are still walking around with a spine that's designed to be horizontal.

I am somewhere in between since my direct ancestors were still engaging in enough hunting and gathering. Human body is changing according to its environment, put yourself in a better environment and you healhy genes will expose themselves. It won't be that easy to fully reverse the process, but that's better than wasting time on defeatism.

bullshit, timescales are skewed

>good pay

Attached: 74B91AE0-12E6-4D04-8F1E-DFB0A3C75A45.jpg (474x424, 69.51K)

>pay: 12/hr in a town with 1200/m rent
>Benefits: We give you an unpaid 30 minute break
>No you cannot have a chair to sit on while you're waiting for something to do.

>yfw early agriculturalists in Europe were such short wimps anthropologists frequently confused them for local European females until DNA analysis

Attached: Screenshot.png (656x303, 67.98K)

>Brain and skull size began to diminish 3000 years ago rapidly
it's also important to note that skull size is relatively detached from brain size, given the difference could be in the thickness of the skull, and more importantly that a larger brain is not necessarily a smarter brain
neuronal density, impulse speed, and organisation are what determine intelligence, not size

an animal could have a much larger, but much less dense brain than us, and would consequently be much less intelligent than we are
AFAIK this is true for dolphins, whose brains simply don't have to be as dense as ours, because of their aquatic environment, and so have a larger, less dense brain than we
dolphins apparently have an absolute brain mass of 1500 - 1700 grams, with a cerebellum density of 572 cells/per 0.001 mm3
whereas humans have a brain mass of 1300 - 1400 grams, with a cerebellum density of 721 cells/per 0.001 mm3

bigger is not always better when it comes to brains