Not Today, Niggers

twitter.com/WilliamA_33/status/1552002990357241862

>Old White Man seconds away from getting culturally enriched saves himself.
>the people inside don't seem to care at all when the niggers try to crack his skull open but when he defends himself it's like it's the end of the world
Is this the public perception now? That niggers are just an infallible protected species? I wish he actually shot them both, they were seconds away from killing him.

Attached: FUCK NIGGERS.png (595x936, 696.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamA_33/status/1552002990357241862
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The juvenile negrangutans were just playing user

NPCs who think you can't beat someone to death but were assured by the news that guns are mean and scary.

>Twitter
You know that place is just a massive globohomo echo chamber, right?

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
././././././

Attached: 1640039201791.jpg (931x619, 105.64K)

Should have shot those niggers.

At same time proud and dissapointed with lad

this video is old as fuck, we already had lengthy discussions about how the chimps inside the restaurant weren't concerned when the man was being assaulted and only began vocalizing and brachiating once the gun came out and their fellow simians were suddenly the ones in peril

They absolutely deserved to get killed there but he'd go away forever if he did it. Remember the shop owner who was in jail for two weeks on a much more justifiable self defense killing.

>yea get it whitey! YEA GET IT WHITEY!
>pulls out gun
>NOOO NOT THE HECKIN BBCS! NOT THE HECKIN BBCS! RAYSISS!!

>twitter.com/WilliamA_33/status/1552002990357241862

niggers beating a white guy
>this is awesome
white guy draws a gun
>no no NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Niggers are God's, like the ancient Greeks. Niggers can do no wrong. Think of them as animals, they don't know any better. They don't have the intelligence.

I fucking hate niggers and I hate the faggot whites and jews who allow it to continue.

Obligatory fuck niggers.

Attached: 1658923249202645.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

>they were fighting over his (first) sidearm
>he safeties it and draws his (second) sidearm
>youth doesn't know what safety is
>(hopefully) got hit somewhere permanent

it's 2 guns, they're watching 3 men struggle over a firearm and they only scream when he gains the upper hand.

in some jurisdictions for certain, because they turned to flight and the jury would have it played frame by frame and showing the exact instant he turned his head as being murder and not self-defense.

Are you just now becoming aware of this? American whites fear and worship niggers. Someone post the copypasta

>is this the public perception now?
This is the McDonald’s at chicago Ave and state street in chicago, nicknamed “murder McDonalds” because of the insane amount of nig noggery that occurs there. I can guarantee you there was not one single white person inside it was just niggers going “he dindu nuffin”

I admire the guard's discipline - had I been in that situation I'm afraid that I would have let my anger overpower my good judgment and plugged both of those bastards.

I think I understand the mentality. The crowd sees the blacks as wild animals who don't know what they're doing and therefore don't deserve punishment for their actions.

why are you so lazy and jewish

Imagine not killing two niggers when you have a license to get away with it

>NO NO PLEASE DON'T
>after he already put the gun down
Too late for your fake acting demonic little niglet

Yes, but people are there.

Why are we cursed with their existence?
Why are they so much worse than normal humans?

why would you live in a niggerfied city?