BRITNEY GRINER TRADE TALKS HEAT UP

Who wins this trade?

US Gets:
Britney Griner, (6’9 Lesbian Black WNBA Player who got arrested in Russia for marijuana)

Russia Gets:
Viktor Bout, covicted gun merchant from Russia who’s nicknamed “The Merchant of Death”

Attached: 1599903072874.jpg (1283x1889, 448.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1552362739468800001?s=21&t=wP4YSsXbF5dkj5DcoMMUnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1552362739468800001?s=21&t=wP4YSsXbF5dkj5DcoMMUnw

I'd rather keep the arms dealer. Maybe he'll invent a new AK variant for us.

Two for one when being negotiated from a position of weakness?
I think not, globohomo.

that's sickening. give this cunt the death penalty

actually best case scenario is that they make the swap and the niggers plane goes down and she dies

idk merchant of death seems kind of cooler to me. Plus he plays hard on every play, nigger even go hard af in the paint. If they throw in Snowden perhaps we can make a deal.

Britney Griner is a guy, not a lesbian.
Yoichi Shimatsu did a great background/investigative piece on him over at Rense.
Surprised that pol has not been on top of this.

Lmao so this is probably how that phone conversation went:

Appalachia Joe: "muh nigger for your muh merchant"

Putin: "what makes you think I want that psychotic maniac back in Russia? Nigger will serve hard time. Goodbye"

I think it best that the negro stays in russia. I can't think of a compelling reason to want it back.

>Britney Griner is a guy
No shit.

Imagine needing someone to do a "piece" for you to come to that conclusion.

Attached: Griner.jpg (720x933, 63.8K)

Just heard 'her' talk, 100% a man.

if she was actually a guy she’d be dunking a lot more times than 20 times in her career

6’6 black guys dunk on a regular basis

she’s like 6’10 and can barely dunk

Did Viktor arm the bataclan terrorists?
Nah jk we know that was Obama, Biden and Holder

1 merchant of death is worth two americans. LOL

trump would've already had them both back and russia would've gotten nothing for it

Yay! We get another anti-american white hating nigger for a sport no one watches, in exchange for one of their folk heros? Im convinced we are actually friends with russia and everything happening is cover for something else thats going on.

user shitty male athletes become ok female athletes. If he was any good, he'd be playing in the male leagues

>she’s like 6’10 and can barely dunk
And that's why he's playing in the women's division, because he sucks and would get absolutely mogged if he was playing against men.

Imagine the Russian prison guards shock when they went to rape her for fun and found a cock instead

I want to swap Brittney for Brittany instead

Attached: 1656183871400.jpg (1080x1080, 326.05K)

Fucking OP, doesn't even read his own twitter 'cap. Nignog plus Whelan. Also says "part of an exchange," meaning there's more dirty dealing than just what you see.
I'd rather they keep the nignog, forever. The only upside would be Bout getting released; seemed like an okay guy, maybe he can swing more imported Bulgy AK kits here.
All the fields can get it.

I have thought this too. Tartaria

>trading an arms dealer for some sheboon that bounces a ball for a living
The absolute state of Burgerstan

If you Yanks make that deal, you guys will never recover any dignity on Any Forums.
You would seriously trade a death dealer who killed thousands for profit for a gender confused pot-smoking, America hating nigger? Alleluia, holy shit, where’s the Tylenol?

Thanks for the hookup. Some great stuff over there.

Attached: 1640033080326.jpg (200x180, 7.34K)

Lmao Israel's no.1 bitchboi is way too overrated

World famous arms dealer for some nigger-tranny?
I have some doubts if Putin thinks it is a fair deal

The best part is that the guy America is offering is ukranian.
They want to give an ukranian criminal to russia for a black trannoid.