Scottish and Irish leftism

Why are scotland and ireland, countries that were once steeped in libertarian and nationalistic spirit, so lefty?

You would think the people that have been controlled by the british for so long might stop licking the boot for five seconds

Attached: D53C8B61-4834-4FAE-BA20-A1FBA69ADE25.jpg (1088x1216, 137.87K)

They’ve drifted away from their Viking rape baby roots. The real problem is England. Brits fuck everything up.

When were they ever libertarian?

jews

I supposed thats incorrect, I mean this moreso in that they were nationalistic and each fought for a free ireland and a free scotland

These people deserve death
Put them in a database

I’ve always hated scotts

Weak lefty faggots have taken control of everything. Workplaces, government, schools and it has been allowed because people spite the tories so much they would vote for cancer rather than them.

It's all out of spite towards England despite the fact they'd be nothing without England.

Attached: Smug Ben.jpg (425x411, 16.05K)

Stupidity and lack of empathy.

If you didn't wear a mask in 2020 you were a dick. It is that simple. Nobody wanted to catch covid.

Attached: mcdonalds anime.jpg (720x720, 80.07K)

>middle class cunt trying to speak for the people by ingratiating themselves with the working class with buzzwords

christ I hate these cunts

Attached: 1645965800283.jpg (458x494, 22.55K)

>And then everyone took a sip of Irn-Bru and vomited.

We are a beaten people. Just another compliant vassal of the EU and the US. We do everything possible to please our foreign masters now. Our political class sell us out daily to the EU, the US and to various corporate scum. And they are flooding and diluting us with migrants every chance they get. Old Ireland is dead.

We are just the same grey goo shit as everywhere else now. McDonalds, niggers and woke corporate bullshit everywhere.

Attached: 1648429594646.jpg (773x607, 28.42K)

Why?
The "tories" are every bit as "leftist" (evil) than the other parties. Haven't you learned that yet? They are all ultimately the same party. There is no solution in political parties. Never has been. I don't believe this needs to be explained yet again.

>things that totally happened

When your best and brightest gets up and leaves generation after generation there are consequences.

Attached: 1658540100441300.png (731x611, 875.54K)

>I don't believe this needs to be explained yet again.

I was part of a cult user. One of the things that had to be drilled into the cult requiters heads was that everything in the cult was new to outsiders. So we'd practice repeating the same basic things over over and over. Yes, it was tedious but it did work. So you're going to have to get over yourself and learn that you're going to be repeating what you know to be self-evident over and over to new people and even fresh people who've heard it before but it hasn't sunk in. Even though I long since left the cult. This idea is super useful even as a manager. New employee knows nothing repeat all the obvious shit over and over again on to them.

>requiters
recruiters

Attached: 1658507346133560.jpg (229x220, 7.63K)

there is no requirement to wear a mask in scotland, this is 2 years old

people deserve death for not wanting to catch covid in the middle of a pandemic, how do you rationalize that exactly?

Why is Canada and Zimbabwe obsessed with beating their wives and eating shit? I read it on twitter.

We're not as bad as the Scots.