TRUMP HAS REPLACED JARED KUSHNER WITH MIKE LINDELL!

MEGA HAPPENING

Trump Has Reportedly Replaced Ivanka And Jared With Mike Lindell In His ‘Inner Circle’ Ahead Of A Possible Presidential Run

>Daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner are no longer involved in Trump’s political operation. Trump still talks to Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy but their relationship is not what it once was. The former president is no longer in close contact with a variety of former officials and GOP operatives who once had his ear.

“Trump has reduced his circle of advisers and expunged nearly every former aide who refused to embrace his view that the 2020 election was ‘stolen.’ He spends significant amounts of his time talking to luminaries of the ‘Stop the Steal’ movement,” Jonathan Swan writes for Axios. That includes the MyPillow (and MyCoffee) founder, who has spent tens of millions of dollars trying to get Trump back into the White House. Lindell could have set the money on fire, and been equally successful.

uproxx.com/viral/donald-trump-2024-jared-ivanka-mike-lindell/

Attached: owfgm6lw-720.jpg (720x406, 100.36K)

I'll take the pillow salesman

good?

Obviously a better choice. Based and holy pillow salesman.

Attached: mypillow_2.jpg (760x803, 70.09K)

Not sticking up for pillows guy, but they money he spent probably puts him in a knowledge zone that nobody else is familiar with. I’d say the complete opposite. Pillow guy is probably the no 1 guy with knowledge of cracks in the voting system.

Attached: mike lindell conference.png (1016x5515, 582.32K)

the
Pillow prophet
Comes

>Trump Has Reportedly Replaced Ivanka And Jared With Mike Lindell In His ‘Inner Circle’ Ahead Of A Possible Presidential Run
too late, plus he'll get Bannon'ed and replaced with jews if Trump gets in office.

Mein Pillow !!!!!! Based

unironically based if true

Trump must of looked at his polls and did this to survive. If he won again, pillow guy would be sent out the back door to bite a pillow while more sheklesteins get added to the inner cicle. Same as with Steve Bannon. Voting isn't gonna fix this mess.

Attached: FYSXv6kacAAJegZ.jpg (960x1181, 108.44K)

DAY OF THE PILLOW INCOMING

Mmmhm the chabad jews are totally on the outs, I'm really buying this.

So you think Trump just... decided... one day, out of the fucking blue, to stop being a Chabad agent?

Attached: 352326326326.jpg (1280x720, 65.23K)

God I hope this is true

>implying Biden is president during devolution
This thread is nothing but low IQ. We’re still in state of emergency. Any political babble is nothing but circus and bread for the peasants. The only real action is taking place with the IMF, BRICS, and the Fed. Distractions are nothing but a waste of time in this restored republic

Attached: 091F6A94-6B71-4D19-9841-1C8B27DD6157.jpg (720x820, 132.29K)

ROLLAN' FOR DOTP

Unfathomably based.

Get Alex Jones and Roger Stone on the inside too.

day of reckoning soon

Attached: joker.jpg (1280x720, 117.8K)

LETS GO!

Attached: 1579098256114.jpg (563x796, 114.14K)

Attached: MyPillpocolypse.jpg (2048x1536, 767.37K)