What are the political consequences of just killing yourself?

I've heard this feedback very frequently: People often say "just kill yourself", or "why don't you just kill yourself" or "kys" or some variation of this kind of political advice. Upon reflection, I've discovered that this is the ideal long term political action. I will tell you why:

Suppose that you have some kind of issue or concern that you find disconcerting, just killing yourself on a subjective level is a solution to your problem. But, that is not all. Just killing yourself is also a solution on a societal level.

On a surface level, by just killing yourself and not voicing your concerns, you are preventing society from having to tolerate your kvetching. This is a good outcome for a society. But, there is a deeper layer to the societal advantage of just killing yourself and this deeper level involves evolution and natural selection.

If you have troubling concerns, it may be an indicator that you have some kind of mental illness, or you are failing to adapt to the conditions that everybody has to adapt to. This mental illness may be genetic. By killing yourself you are ensuring that your faulty DNA will not be passed on to the next generation. Eventually through the power of natural selection, all of the mental disorders will go away and nobody will ever want to kill themselves again. Everybody will be able to adapt to the conditions. We will live in a perfect utopia without suffering. We will become perfect organisms.

Attached: angry_god.png (1536x1023, 1.76M)

You go to hell

Problem is, you moron, the most undesirable people in society usually dont wanna suicide.

So we are back to square one.

/thread

I agree, but telling people you're suicidal will eventually make the impulse to kys go away, from a mentally ill perspective.

But if you can legalize assisted suicide I'm all up for it. Tired of my mental illness.

Undesirable according to whom? They can't be undesirable according to themselves. If all that remains are the undesirable people who don't perceive themselves to be undesirable, there will effectively be no undesirable people.

Mental illness is caused by malnutrition. You’re a faggot. You are the outcome of a broke condom. You’ll never be a woman.

First of all, no u.

Second of all, mental illness is not caused by malnutrition. It is caused by an excess buildup of the black bile. Have you even read the sacred texts?

Attached: kek_psychology.png (882x347, 159.71K)

>Tired of my mental illness.
same desu.

What about the worms?

Suicidal people are like trannies. Defective. It's not that rare for them to be trannies really.

there are absolutely no political implications of suicide
suicide is the final political consequences which removes all other consequence

You mean the leeches? Yes, leeches are an effective solution to draw out the black bile from the systems of the mentally disordered, and therefore cure them. But, here is the problem with this solution: if we employ this kind of society level solution in order to fix a genetic problem, then the human organism will become more and more reliant upon a society. Each individual must form a symbiotic relationship between itself and a society. And this will increase government tyranny because the government will dangle the carrot of an ever increasing range of needs. Needs which the individual can't provide for itself in an effective capacity. You will become a slave to a society. It follows that should be efficacious to annihilate the faulty non-self-sufficient DNA so that freedom can prosper.

I already said that this is the subjective implication in the original post. Did you read it? And then I went on to say the surface level societal implication and the deeper societal implication. All of which are positive.

You must endure till the end.

Interesting point of view.

Attached: thinking_copyrights.png (300x411, 131.66K)

suicide is based

I've always maintained the position that since we're now out of the food chain then people with weak genetics will start becoming more prevalent. We don't have the means of getting rid of them - except through suicide. I say we should encourage people to commit self deletion for the good of humanity. The weak must be culled and if we can't do it by murder or genocide - then we must do it by other means.

Attached: a man chooses.jpg (300x300, 82.19K)

why are you still here OP?

Attached: 1658587546473028.jpg (574x601, 56.59K)

I believe in quantum immortality but with the ultimate "end" being a true communion with God. Dante's Paradiso was the best trip I have been on. However I think if you commit suicide, you eventually will become conscious again and will have the same hardships that lead to the original suicide, if not worse obstacles.

vibin'

The difference between a harship and a non-hardship is noticing.

If humans evolve out of the ability to notice, there will no longer be any hardships. Simple as.