Why is Pepe so popular with the alt-right?

High IQ answers only please.

Attached: 6D66988C-98AD-4D92-83BB-E10E6F3737AB.jpg (2160x2700, 652.46K)

you wouldn’t get it. FBI is scum

Define alt-right.

Because feds tongue nigger's anuses

>Define alt-right.
I don’t mean it in a derogatory way.
What I mean is non-normie right-wingers.

Only faggots and kikes use the term "alt-right"

the specific shade of green activates my nigger hate synapses

Because since he became smug back in 2014, he just exudes that aura of basedness you just can't get anywhere else.

Attached: 1642984442411.png (727x911, 631.17K)

"alt-right" isn't even a real thing. No one identifies as "alt-right." If they do they are definitely glowing.

Attached: wut-angry.png (256x256, 84.83K)

Wow that frog is literally me.

alt-KIKEs need to fuck off back to langley

I made after work snacks who wants some

Attached: PXL_20220722_013905145.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

>non-normie right-wingers
Okay, I had to ask because of how stupidly people oft use that label.
If you mean like the average libertarian-right, then it's just that there are so many Pepe's and related characters that he became like an "everyman". We're all frogs in the same pot. Get it?

Hi glownigger. Quit your job that you are terrible at, and kys.

Attached: download (15).jpg (256x256, 15.57K)

>We're all frogs in the same pot. Get it?
Ok I guess I can kind of understand that.

big CUM

Attached: 848487487.jpg (552x386, 21.35K)

What kind of process are you doing?

because he doesn't afraid of anything

Reminder a l t r i g h t used to mean pro gay republicans

he cute

Drying after scrubbing them down good in the sink. The 20ga now cycles like butter and accepts the next round perfectly.

Basically started as the "Gay married couple protecting weed farm with machine guns" branch.

Compatibility, you can make with it what ever you want, you can even form it into simbol you want, just look on honkong protests. Isnt it obviouse. Fix your autism.

Attached: 1643579815781.png (600x597, 1.14M)

is anybody on this board actually older than 14 at this time of day?

Probably because the idea of a cartoon frog being a symbol of hate is absurd and Pepe offers yet another vector to expose and mock leftist histrionics.

IDK. I'm alt right and I just put his picture on everything.

smug chaos wins everytime
no cowards
and no faggots and no niggers

No

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.jpg (1000x988, 149.64K)

You need to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 1649211966674.jpg (960x694, 56.11K)

Pepe is just a frog and can be used for anything. In a way, he is innocent. The left immediately thinks Pepe is a green swastika with appendages and it makes them mad. This is based on a few times Pepe has been used as an extremist but it is the only thing the left correlates with Pepe and not any other meme. It is hilarious to the right, to see how low IQ the left actually is and how easily inflamed they are from a symbol that can be used for literally anything. This also includes you OP. You’re hitting around 110-115 max. You can’t figure out how something so simple could be attached to so many hateful things because that’s all you see too, sitting behind your desk trying to gather as much information as possible from willing members, lurkers. Pepe is concision in a meme format and people like you can’t wrap your head around that. You’ve attached something so negatively meaningful to a symbol which can just as easily be meaningless. Pepe is this, both meaningful and meaningless. He is beloved by the right because he makes the left “seethe” but also because he can be a cute and innocent little frog, embraced and embodied by positive memes. Choose your own adventure.

Kek. So does Zelenski green

Alt right… lefty sociology word

Because glowniggers coopted it with their gay ops like the groypers

Tale as old as time with glowniggers

Meme magic is real

It means you have the same views and beliefs as 99.99% of all people who have ever lived.