Politically speaking, what’s something the average person can do to contribute to the wellbeing of society?

Politically speaking, what’s something the average person can do to contribute to the wellbeing of society?

Attached: A4166460-C82D-43C6-AE1F-CEF99E35E9D3.png (362x294, 56.06K)

One possibility is to go to Switzerland to legally commit suicide to lower oneselves carbon footprint to zero, that will lower earths temperature and lead to less deaths of obese people from heatstrokes

Well, conservatively speaking, we believe the responsibility of community based assistance should come from local communities and philanthropic efforts instead of through tax payer subsidies. So one thing very much in the tradition of conservatism, would be to create a not for profit centered around some goal in your community. Then go and fund raise for it within the community. I've done this myself (I raised over 1.5 million dollars to convert an abandoned church into a public library). I made a lot of friends doing it and got plenty of positive publicity in the local news. This strengthened the bond within my town amongst voters who didn't want to see their taxes increase to have the town pay for the work. It was a win win for everyone and it just took 2 years to raise the money. We did several fund raisers, all grass roots stuff, like bake drives etc. I've started over 5 businesses in my life and you'd be surprised how little to takes to get things started. You just need motivation and a goal in mind. As you do more for your community, people will start going to you for advice. Your network grows and leads to new opportunities. And if you develop and stick to well reasoned and time proven principles then success is simply some amount of time plus effort. I hope you get encouraged by what I said. The important part is remembering you don't need anything to start. Your idea is the start and you form partnership to go from one milestone to the next. Like stone soup, if its for the community, people will provide everything you need, you just have to be creative and solutions and problem solving.

Attached: 1540365949424.gif (365x600, 3.19M)

>generic old frog drawing
>a survey question
Kill yourself.

Seek out and destroy malignant fucked up frog posters.

Kill your self

volunteering honorary work in something you think is helpful or needed

Truly based post

Kill niggers and kill jews

>he does it for free

>One possibility is to go to Switzerland to legally commit suicide to lower oneselves carbon footprint to zero, that will lower earths temperature and lead to less deaths of obese people from heatstrokes

Attached: 1656439208352.jpg (800x850, 73.77K)

Meet up in a public place for some card games.

Attached: 77FB2F00-0588-42AC-AAD6-BE80335C7424.png (932x1120, 467.25K)

Hey card user longtime no see

How goes life for you fren?

Attached: 5664B6B1-8D10-4143-AC34-81780A0EC55C.jpg (400x400, 35.92K)

not paying taxes

Attached: 23523453463534.png (762x766, 291.73K)

I miss him

Attached: 86A1ED97-9981-486F-9F50-8F755ADB472A.jpg (988x692, 672.39K)

to contribute to wellbeing of society is the fastest way and the most save way since you steer all the time of the action you bring. he asked for the average persons best way and i told him nigger whats your problem

Refuse any work that gets reported as income.

In fact avoid work of any kind.

Consume
Reproduce
Pay taxes