Now that fags are spreading monkeaids, will europe finally get chick fil a?

Now that fags are spreading monkeaids, will europe finally get chick fil a?

Attached: cikfilAY.jpg (1800x1200, 609.44K)

Swear it was chic fil a

I'm pretty sure you saw an ad with the cows misspelling the words.

What's so special about this restaurant? Chicken is the worst kind of meat you can eat.

You haven't had good chicken

It's one of the better fast food joints.

homophobia is hate speech
homophobic businesses should be closed by the state
chick fil a has blood on their hands driving innocent gays to suicide with their irrational, hateful personal beliefs

Attached: gay.jpg (750x719, 87.89K)

>What's so special about this restaurant? Chicken is the worst kind of meat you can eat.
yea im sure bug is much tastier ching chong

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 11.6K)

Possibly.
Chicken, industrially raised, is the most polluted and diseased meat on the market. Ideally, you wouldn't want to eat anything other than beef and fatty fish.

No it was always Chique-Phil-AyyyLmao

this. chrostcucks will seethe

christians are evil bigots. They need to be stopped however possible from imposing theocratic bullshit on people because they are BRAINWASHED by books filled with lies.

Good thing I'm an indoor chicken farmer

You should look into how many generations of chickens Tyson has gone through. The inbreeding is nightmarish.

chrost

its simple. they brine their chicken. this ONE SMALL TRICK will make your chicken good.

>christians are evil bigots

Attached: chud vs tranny.png (500x493, 151.99K)

this bait bussin bussin

Attached: the mutt final boss.jpg (430x405, 48.11K)

im cis but christians are evil

Literally nothing special about it. McDonald's is still the best fast food there is.

It's just a simple chicken sandwich.
If you enjoy chicken sandwiches you will enjoy theirs.

I just had awful food poisoning last night and I'm certain it was the Chick Fil A I ate. Did some gay infiltrate the restaurant and is poisoning the food? I've never had this problem before.

What's Europe's problem?
NO Football
NO AC
NO Chick fil a
NO Trucks
NO Guns
NO Balls
Full of self-hating whites who talk like fags. Only contribution to civilization is colonialism, slavery and world wars.
Should we even acknowledge their existence anymore?

>mcdonalds
>best fast food
>burger doesn't even have lettuce/tomato/pickle/onion, something even the shittiest burger joints give you
Ok nigger