HAPPENING MAJOR CRASH INCOMING

>The Federal Reserve raised interest rates by three-quarters of a percentage point on Wednesday, continuing its aggressive campaign to cool rapid inflation even as the economy begins to slow.

if only you knew how bad things are going to get

Attached: INFLATION.jpg (860x1141, 292.25K)

this is actually the right approach in this situation
but yeah in the shor term this is going to hurt

RECESSION SESSION
>gimme betta day gimme betta days
RECESSION SESSION
>GIMME BETTA DOYS BETTA DOOOOOOYS!!!

Attached: chrome_2022-07-27_11-27-37.png (447x260, 47.53K)

WW3 when

Oh shit we only got 2 more weeks before the big crash bros it's over buy all the filters and canned food you can

Who cares anymore. Just let it happen. This is what the world wants obviously instead of changing. Hopefully billions of leftoids will die bc of it.

Here’s the problem.
They’re going to back off of rates because the cost of buying dollars in other countries will become untenable.

As pensions disappeared in our country they were replaced with assets like stocks, homes, cars, and other goods.
When those assets exploded in valuation the younger generation needed to find yield and price appreciation in their own way (crypto).

As interest rates increases, so too will the cost of these goods making them unavailable for the average consumer.
Leaving even their half baked metrics for depression or recession apparent.

The inflation we are seeing isn’t going to back off fully and as a result the amount of money needed to be returned to the government will increase as well to pay the debts they are slated to pay.

We’re going bankrupt and the only thing they care about is that we don’t collapse with their cronies in power.

Is it just me or does this summer have an undeniable “summer of ‘08” feel to it?

Not for me. 08 came out of nowhere for most people while we’ve been living through 2 1/2 years of fuckery. If you went back to 2018 and told the average NPC what things would be like starting in 2020 they wouldn’t believe you.

I don’t know when the floor will give way or if they’ll be able to keep the slow pull of the band aid going for a couple more years. It’s either going to be a major recession or it’ll be like 2008 and we’ll bandage the economy up and pretend it’s fine. This time it involves a pandemic and social changes that are irreversible so I don’t think it’ll be that easy.

Ah, I was finishing college and watching things very closely, but of course I’m here so you can tell I’m weird that way. High gas prices, Glenn Beck (before he sold out, not that he was great but better) advising people to stock up on food. Shit just had an unsettled feeling for me and I have a very similar feeling. Of course McDonald’s raising the price of their cheeseburger for the first time in 14 years (lol) today only compounds those feelings for me.

08 did not come out of nowhere if you were paying attention, bullshit lending practices allowing Jamal and Shanequa to buy a house with 1% down and non fixed interest was a disaster from the start. There is a reason that it should take 20% down to buy a house. It's called skin in the game, i.e. niggers can't just walk away from a loan.

Forgot, I’ve started seeing jewelry stores solicit people selling their old gold and silver recently. Very ‘08-09. Who remembers cash 4 gold ads?

>How to lie by omission, the picture
Zoom out you fucking assholes
They conveniently stop in the '90s but the real maximum was in the 80s

Attached: file.png (1199x802, 57.43K)

It's become a lot more stricter to get a mortgage nowadays. In 08 they were handing them out like lines of credit.

This time around is a bit different.

Attached: kike.png (663x632, 130.23K)

It's all relative, user

Yeah the ≤0% rate was quantitative easing and really just shows that there was no recovery from the 2008 crash until Trump came along. Now they replaced QE with Totally Not QE We're Just Printing Money To Give Our Friends Directly so it's back to hellscape.

sure looks like we're circling the drain to me

August/Sept

>if only you knew how bad things are going to get
>Biden and his friends are about finally sign their death warrants, 4srs

Let me know when I can get 20% on CDs again.

Ok see you in two weeks Ill ask again

Not really, not in the US anyway as long as you can check the box for "first time home buyer" you can buy with 3% down. Add to that grants that will fund up to 1.5% down to get to 3% if you are a woman or a minority or some other protected class. It's not much harder at all.