Slav women and shitskins

Slav women are the biggest proof you need that Slavs are inferior.

Unlike the memes Anglo and Germanic women do NOT race mix a lot. Only the fattest and ugliest Anglo/german women go for niggers or shitskins.

Meanwhile top Slav women regularly go for shitskins. They fucking love them. They fucking love Greece, Turkey, India, Spain etc....

I guarantee you as a result of the exodus of a million Ukrainian women, tens of thousands of mixed babies will be born all over Europe lmao kek. And yes this is political, fuck off.

Attached: 3.png (1055x580, 930.57K)

>Slav women
women.
ftfy

This thread is a Cope

She must be desperate for money and getting out of Russian shithole but not enough IQ to plan out an escape through first world passport, and pajeet bro must be desperate for white skin, will take any fuckface who smiles at him. He'll definitely be less abusive than an average Russian husband.

Lmao. Cope.

Nope, just Slav women.
Why do you think shitskins are so fucking aggressive in Germany? Because our women won't fuck them.

> must watch

Is it really a must watch? She looks average on a good day. I'd take a dark skinned cutie over her.

BTW Indians rarely marry outside Indians, fuck that, most Indians prefer their own caste, not even other Indians from other caste.

All fields

But yeah she is too good for this pajeet fuckface, he's not even decent looking. Both suit each other.

That's all shitskins. Sand niggers also rarely marry white women. They just fuck them like sluts and sometimes kill them.

>Greece
Keep your filthy mouth shut about us and tell your mom and sister they need to clean their cunts,plus you drink piss and enjoy the poop.You sound like a bitch in pain.Like some other user said you're basically a dungeon slave kept alive solely to be beaten,raped and even as emergency meat.I bet you're a nigger tho

Attached: IMG_20220727_211958.jpg (1080x627, 175.24K)

Looks isn't everything. She came from a culture that put the first man into space. He comes from a culture where cows are regarded as gods. Slavs are inferior to Germanics, but they're still whites. Even the shittiest whites are still superior to the best shitskins.

I love this comment so much.

I get it dude, your women would rather fuck with the dangerous and exciting mohammed than a safe and boring hans

This thread is extremely racist. I'm brown and I'm terribly offended. There is absolutely nothing wrong with mixed race couples.

I'm spaniard and I can confirm this is true with ukranian girls. Literally like opposed magnets, and it's a real genuine attraction without blacked shilling and alike.

stfu

Let the hans seethe

>muh israel
Shut the fuck up. They killed like a trillion shitskins. I don't give a damn that we supported them.

You're terrible at this,If I was the management of the shills and slide unit I would fire you without a second thought.

Stop projecting, your own women burn coal like no tomorrow, i know what i'm talking