LOL

Here the former president of Russia and current head of the Russian Security Council showed a cool map in his telegram channel, not forgetting to mention that Zelensky is a schizophrenic drug addict.
Thoughts?

t.me/medvedev_telegram/150?single

Attached: photo_2022-07-27_18-08-42.jpg (1280x882, 123.83K)

> russia is planing to give land to poland and romania
I know the saying about commenting on gifted horse teeth.. but was this not the exact scenario that ukraine is going through right now?
the late stage russian lang gift phase?

Dmitry Medvedev is no Lech Walesa, he has enormous influence in the political sphere, and as head of the Russian Security Council he has access to secret plans and intelligence data, which means that everything he writes has weight and reason to think.

Just so everyone knows, I predicted back in early March when Putin agreed to pull back from around Kiev that that will be all that's left of the Ukraine when this is over.

They've been talking about it on their propaganda shows for years, how they would break Ukraine in defferent parts.

you have to walk the walk if we should believe your talk

and russia isnt

retard. What are you fishing here for? Sage this gay thread

I think it's because he said he wasn't going to occupy Ukraine. LMAO.
t. following the organization of the referendum in Cherson and Mariupol

gib only lwów. don't want the rest.
t.pole on special mission

You want everyone to know you’re a retard?

>poles taking in millions of ukrainians in their country whose language they dont speak
>poles (butthurt belt) helping russia take over a foreign country
lol

No, Poland should take every single Bandera with it. I don't want to live with these wild assholes in the same country. I don't even consider them as people.

Attached: 849.png (646x747, 883.15K)

No, Dmitry Medvedev is a manchild who loves to shitpost in his personal tm. In fact for that very map he posted he should be looked into by kremlin glowies. Specifically for the left part of the picture with the word Poland over russian territory.

Attached: 1650265140569.jpg (794x653, 237.34K)

>moldova takes transnitria back
nice

At this point Russia can consider themselves lucky if they stil hold the Kuban in 2023

Wake me up when you destroy at least 3 HINARSY kurwa

Rosjanie przegrają

stop shitting up this board with cope images, there are already like 7 threads like this
do a flip

Attached: 1613365106120.png (447x567, 255.49K)

>looked into by kremlin glowies
>Head of the Security Council
Va?
Who will be looking for him? He's at his workplace, in his office. Don't forget to knock when you enter your boss's office. LMAO

Attached: 1658255296967937.png (521x509, 182.33K)

why is medvedev shitposting in telegram even if it's true actually imagine if medvedev is here in this thread

To be fair, the territory given to Poland and Hungary both have large amounts of those countries ethnic groups living there from the last census.

Your army backed by NATO was wiped out by the Russians in 2008 in two weeks, by the way. Medvedev was president at the time. I just never said that to a Georgian, I want to see what happens :3

Um... romania shouldnt even exist. It should all be Hungary. Kill the gypsies!!!! Actually i dont care, just give us back Erdély. Fucking cunts.

>romania shouldnt even exis
Russians are hardly interested in the problems of nigers. It's up to you to figure it out.
I am sure that if you are good guys in this war you will not only be given your lands, but also a friendly pat on the shoulder as a bonus.

Now that's just greedy.

Pic related is far more reasonable.

Attached: NewUkraine.jpg (1200x891, 268.54K)

Iron Dima the Gayorgian Bane

Insecure because it has open Russian-Ukrainian borders of flat terrain, difficult to defend against NATO invasion of Russian territory.

Do you even know how many intelligence agencies putin has build over these years to spy on each other? Don't tell me you've spent your whole life thinking that kremlin golem operates in one dimension. His title means shit, he knows shit

>nothing for Belarus
How's that cooperation with big brother working out for you Cuckashenko?

Attached: 1643100933651.png (640x563, 287.84K)

Would the Dnipro river make for a better natural border?

It appears we're better partners, kek

Belarus was preparing for integration with Russia before the uprising supported by your countries, do you know? Bravo

It looks to mostly be recognition of what use to be Polish soil.

Attached: Poland.jpg (1280x1673, 667.75K)

Let's see how that goes, many Belorussians were able to see how is live in Poland and not in their miserable shithole.
If it wasn't for your boots suppressing the people protest Lukashenko would be in prison right now.

How about this map presented by a russian state media propagandist Kiselev?

Attached: 20220719_115404.png (1440x794, 1.26M)