Steals your land

>Steals your land
>Israel is defending itself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ethnic_Cleansing_of_Palestine

Attached: ethnic cleansing.jpg (720x407, 62.65K)

just dont let them steal it?

Palestine is Globohomo

The smae procss is happening all over the west too. Implement policies to reduce child birth rates then import hundreds of millions of people to push the natives out.

Can you sell weapons to Palestine?

no because i hate arabs

Might makes right.

yes, if you are a savage

>Britain gives land it owns to Israel
>"Nooooo you can't do that think of the hecking valid and cute BiPOC two spirit Palestinerinos! That's stealing!"
Lmao, get fucked. All the Arabs had to do was not be fucking bad at war but they just had to embarrass themselves over and over flubbing every attempt to take it.

Jews aren't mighty, they're just deceiving and manipulating.

Dude, you're the one being stolen 3 billion dollars for half a century, and spent trillions of dollars being dragged into their wars. Retard

Attached: ISrael blank check.jpg (276x183, 10.78K)

>The smae procss is happening all over the west too. Implement policies to reduce child birth rates then import hundreds of millions of people to push the natives out.
Once native whites are eradicated then continue and get rid of imported shitskins and there you go kikes have the whole world at their feet.

too bad the very first picture on the left is fake

Palestine never was a country
Just a rough general area on a map

That's only like 15 dollars a year in my taxes to me that's going over there. I'd gladly pay more.

that's 15 000 dollars per tax payer

What a complete load of shit. First of all, there was never any such thing as a "Palestinian People" and so by extension there was never any such thing as "Palestinian Land." In fact, in 1945 there was almost equal land ownership between Jewish property holders in the area and random Arab property holders.

Attached: 1621227954383.jpg (1080x1174, 502.01K)

>Be French
>Already too drunk on wine and armpit hair to do basic math
Pottery lmao

That's 15 000 dollars per tax payer, retard

Israel needs to cleanse faster.

You advocate for removing Jews from your homeland then deny them their ancestral heritage? One argument is semi valid the other one not so much.

>there was never any such thing as a "Palestinian People"
>even though Palestinians are referred to as people today
kike shill

>and so by extension there was never any such thing as "Palestinian Land."
>even though Jews went to a "land" where people lived and those people were then removed
kike shill

>in 1945 there was almost equal land ownership between Jewish property holders in the area and random Arab property holders.
>if i call them random Arab's that means they dont exist
>their were no Palestinian land just land with random Arab's
kike shill

i dont know if you are a jew or some randome neocon shill, regardless you are a faggot who simps for the Nationalism of people other than your own.

little bitch

Attached: 1658639502012581.jpg (1024x720, 79.56K)

I can understand the Arab Palestinians issues. But generally, in the West, this is what anti-State-of-Israel detractors look like.

Attached: Helen Thomas honored by PLO.jpg (400x264, 30.57K)