INTERNET PROVIDER ORDERED TO PAY $7 BILLION TO FAMILY

CABLE GUY MURDERED WOMAN ISP ORDERED TO PAY SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS

wfaa.com/article/news/local/spectrum-7-billion-punitive-damages-murder-of-83-year-old-texas-customer/287-11135ab6-58f9-467b-9383-f8d60f0de83c

Attached: fd891120-1033-4645-aba0-3ac3ef016c62_750x422.jpg (750x422, 88.16K)

Who they killed, Rothschild heir or what?

>Who they killed
83-year-old woman
The huge bill is for "systemic safety failures"

Attached: file.png (761x702, 260.24K)

>the jury found Charter liable for the robbery and stabbing death of Thomas by a company employee. In December 2019, officers arrested 43-year-old Roy Holden Jr., and he later pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to life in prison in April 2021.

Well the judge was obviously on the payroll of their competition.

A life is worth maybe 2M tops and that's if they are young. As they get older the value reduces to a few hundred thousand.

Systematic failures are know to rob alot of shit

>get hired by jews
>kill a jew at work
>two birds with one stone

When will Larry Fink be held accountable for the forced cultural enrichment that makes this sort of thing inevitable.

Attached: 1630178399138.png (850x479, 322.9K)

Juries often make huge awards like this that end up getting reduced to a small fraction on appeal or even by the judge in the original case.

Speak for yourself slave

isn't this just going to make internet cost more for the the people that actually pay for things?

My local cable recently was taken over by some company from near DC. They shut down all local offices. When you call cable company you’re calling somewhere up north. They send sub contractor to your house. It seems really dangerous because no local management over these sub contractors.

Texas is AT&T territory

Spectrum overstepped

Life is priceless even an elderly person yet I usually see tops a few million. Unless the person killed had skill sets and money lost

7 Billion is an odd amount

With 7 billion dollars you could be hunting niggers on your own private island.

Good, fuck Spectrum. That security exect is a nigger faggot, claiming they don't have to abide by the police's request to preserve evidence. Continue billing of the decrease's services. A fucking legal document that would have ended the legal troubles for the Spectrum, with Spectrum only paying back the service charge as compensation.
Fuck Spectrum to hell and back.

The day you idiots elect me benevolent dictator. I am autistic, and very good at separating the best from the rest in any field, so I would quickly put together a team to fix what is wrong with America. We would have to kill 200, maybe 300 thousand people, and then you would have a golden age that would make the fifties look like the great depression. All I want in return are a few sex slaves, and a nice retirement on a farm once the work is done.

Why did the nigger do it? Did she call him a nigger?

The cable guy must have killed the wrong Jew.

Attached: unknown.png (1080x1611, 2.77M)

Niggers are potential billion dollar liabilities for their employers now.

He robbed her and the murder was apparently just the icing on the cake
He even used her credit cards later in a spending spree
This is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He was a typical nigger, broke as shit and wanted money:

In the days leading up to Thomas' murder, Holden allegedly made multiple outcries to supervisors about significant personal and financial issues having to do with a divorce that left him no money or a place to stay, according to trial testimony. He also allegedly broke down crying in a meeting telling his supervisor he was not OK.

Immediately after being denied money, the evidence showed he began scamming elderly female Spectrum cable customers by stealing their credit cards and checks, testimony revealed.

>$7 billion
>Net income of charter for 2021 was $3 billion
I can't even wrap my head around this. How the fuck did they even come up with this number? We're talking about YEARS of net income. How would Spectrum possibly pay this?

Probably 1yr exclusive offer monthly fixed price of $49.99 with internet bundle.

Holy shit

True. Worked in insurance claims and generally if someone died and your insured seems liable you'd set a reserve around a million bucks. It's cheaper for someone to die in an accident than for someone to be permanently injured since e a lifetime of care, rehabilitation and medical costs will easily be more than $2 million.