U.S. Federal Reserve raises interest rates by 0.75% for the second consecutive time

Attached: ff.jpg (1938x1106, 463.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/80-of-all-us-dollars-in-existence-have-been-printed-in-just-the-last-two-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=P-97NiA1sY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>0.75%
Literally nothing

>print TRILLIONS of dollars, LOWERING the value of the dollar.
>raise interest rates to RAISE the value of the dollar.

Unironically incredibly smart.

Literally this is how you create wealth and stop a global recession.

Attached: 1657933997825.jpg (2511x1213, 214.7K)

I thought you faggots were supposed to hate millionaires

this is a lot if your economy consists of a loan at 0-2% per annum

If this was their plan why did inflation “catch them off guard”(their own words)?

good for US domestic market, bad for countries already on the verge of defaulting (iirc, something like 15 countries worldwide and 5 more already in the process of defaulting, not counting fake Russia and Belarus "defaulting" i.e. not being allowed to pay back their loans)

with each country that defaults, the risk of systemic contagion increases, especially if financial institutions also start to fall

so only blackrock and other jewcos would be able to buy an estate in the coming crash

They lie retard. If they say we want inflation every redneck will act accordingly and it won't work

Bro how tf can gold and silver be as low as it is today, and yet countries still use it to back their currency? Absolutely criminal and don't give me petro dollar bullshit

Won't someone think of the black women? These interest rates are RACIST.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 2.14.36 PM.png (689x713, 323.29K)

The economy is fake.

It grew too much in 2020

"The water temperature is only 0.75 degrees hotter, literally nothing.", said the frog.

for the US it is

99.99% of people don't know gold and silver exists, its like a covid jab, they will wake up very slowly and then all of them will try to jump the train that already left.
A normie life consist with a lot of suffering because of that.

can someone explain why in light of this raising rates is now "good" and "smart"? isn't it all too late and some sort of wild shill cope?
thefreethoughtproject.com/80-of-all-us-dollars-in-existence-have-been-printed-in-just-the-last-two-years/

Attached: 1585209774745.jpg (720x643, 91.58K)

does that not also mean abandoning the Petro dollar en masse?

>what is percentage
>what is percentage point

No shit they lie. My point is that none of this was planned to “create wealth” for anyone but themselves. Not a woman of trannydale needs to be gently redpilled to the fact that its not democrats vs republicans, its us(plebs) vs them(lawmakers).

Do you remember how they said that Russia is a gas station country and that it is 1% of world GDP? Ahaha
By the way, I fucked Putin in the mouth

Attached: rrr.png (1093x700, 876.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P-97NiA1sY8
Does this nigga have parkinson's?

Elsa can we get married now pls

they're trying to inflate the debt away

Wait till BRICS rolls out the worlds new reserve currency that’s gold backed. The US economy will literally collapse overnight. Enjoy the show

Attached: 47CDD3B0-6F9A-486E-B481-404B81B10FA8.jpg (1920x1280, 500.21K)

The most revolutionary act is to steal a bank. This one has always been illegal so stealing it is actually ethical.

If that 80% of all new dollars were printed in the last year were true then why did I check my wallet and find 2 dollars printed in 2012 and 2004, and 2 20 dollar bills printed in 2013? Shouldn't that be an almost statistical improbability to not find one made in the last 2 years in my wallet? Sorry sweety, but this is debunked.

>create debt
>make it impossible to service this debt
oh yes, absolutely brilliant