CRISPR tech will btfo all race supremacists

CRISPR tech will allow for any race to become as strong as any other race meaning it will put an end to any racial supremacy regardless of what race was supreme. This is political because racial supremacy is political

Attached: crispr.png (1200x804, 371.95K)

before that you have to admit racial supremacy exists.

>pull genes from whites to make a nigger IQ 88 instead of 85
>whity BTFO
?

Attached: 1658872365443692.jpg (974x878, 154.25K)

CRISPR tech will end the racial supremacy argument reguardless of if there ever was racial supremacy to begin with.

more like
>engineers everyone to have 200+ iq

>lets allow goyim the facilities to know
keep us posted

So you know the truth, but you feel like as long as you never say it out loud it doesn't count?

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
[

Attached: 1645197140425.jpg (2000x1457, 334.14K)

India does and they're going to have billions of designer babies exploring the galaxy.

crispr just turned into the vaccine we see now that are 'mrna'.

same thing, different name.

The truth is that all the racial supreamacy arguments are just the same thing: x race is bettter then all other races because y.

They're going to genetically engineer a bunch of fair skinned blue eyed babies with pajeet IQ for a hundred generations before we can purposefully raise intelligence by any measurable amount.

No after they depopulate 95% of humanity they’ll turn themselves into demigods with Janus particle/antimatter infusion, giving them the ability to control energy and matter at will.

Attached: 04D8CB43-1ED1-4F34-9004-38C066B60DE7.png (1573x1264, 3.62M)

It's in the vaxx to dumb you down and make you docile by the way.

Is the value of "y" not "genes"? If it isn't then how the fuck is crspr going to do anything at all?
Do genes determine IQ or not? If they do then races have different average IQs due to genetics. If not then crspr wont work. You're just clenching your butthole trying to not blurt out your seething hatred of the browns hoping one day it'll be a non issue.

>the ability to control energy and matter at will.
I can do this with my hands

>gene editing being used to build eugenically superior ubermensch will totally BTFO all racists

Here comes Gattaca

Fuck new types.
We’ve been on the pure blood meme for a while now.
It’s because we know they’ll program a kill switch for all these new types one day.
Especially if they get too uppity.

Yes, because it will kill anyone injecting it, which will leave only the strongest and smartest.

>CRISPR tech will allow for any race to become as strong as any other race meaning it will put an end to any racial supremacy regardless of what race was supreme.
No, it will just show that niggers, jews, and other shitskins have always been jealous of Whites as they make their babies with White traits, White intelligence, White beauty.

CRISPR will prove once and for all the Whites are the superior race.

>btfo race supremacists by becoming better race supremacists.
Keep me posted.

Yeah but it takes effort beyond merely thinking about it, hard work is for gentile slaves

Attached: 780B4AC8-3F24-4A22-B817-E3A283A4D5EF.jpg (1896x1684, 943.45K)

but I don't hate the browns, or the whites, or the blacks.

You will never be white.

then tell the truth about them

Kek he stopped responding

If I do you'll say I'm lying

Crispr tech will eliminate race, everyone will be white inside a single generation
>what did you think people wanted to be black?

CRISPR is a dead-end. In the almost 50 years since the technology was invented, it has not led to a single practical application. So sorry, no, you will never be a woman and you will never be white.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 20-36-29 _pol_ - CRISPR tech will btfo all race supremacists - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (307x313, 25.67K)

>shitskins will become superwhites
ain't this kind of nazi idea? as a commie, how do you feel about that?

I know what the truth is and if you say something that isnt that i'll call you a liar. Yeah
You're already lying by omission. you're already caught.
you can both deny racial differences and also believe genetic engineering will eliminate them. you blew it. Just stop talking like a fag.

same thing was said about computers & look where we are now.

No, the same thing was not said about computers at all. Computers were instantly useful, from the very first iteration that was created. CRISPR is a meme. It doesn't work.

everyone will LOOK white, but there are hundreds of known genes which affect IQ and presumably thousands more we dont know about. crspr might make people have funny eye brows or interesting skin patterns but not high IQ. more likely we'll see lots of birth defects.

what will we call them then? they'll be white, but dumber
>inb4 serbs

At this point it's literally a countdown until someone develops a bioweapon that targets specific racial groups and deploys it. The only question is who'll get their first and pull the trigger.

>x is the same as y

it would still be easier to replace all of the mud and gook races on the planet with whites
at the very least, bleaching all of their women for two generations would make them somehwat human

if you were to ask someone 50 years ago if they would thought that computers would acomplish the massive feats that they have today do you really think that they would say computers would be capable of it?

>the forefront of biopharmaceutical research develops genemod against the common cold
>0% efficacy against the common cold
>gives you blood clots and makes your uterus eject in a bloody mess instead
>we genetically modified supersoldier/bioweapon any day nao!
What you fags need to realize is that gene treatments don't really work. It's a vaporware grant grift scheme. Pledditors and their sci fi dreams eternally btfo.

CRISPR goes the of the dodo bird once normies discover it was used to make the original wuhan covid strain (both of them)

One Star Trek Eugenics War, comin' right up!

>makes every race have white features
What did they mean by this?

thats actually good, noggers can get half way intelligent. so they can get a stable job and KEEP it for long.

we'll just call them retards, and they'll still cry racial discrimination (because that's genetic too).
Being retarded, but not being brown to use discrimination as an excuse will be more psychologically damaging than obama being president and proving there's no institutional racism.

This is impossible.

Ainan Celeste Cawley was recorded to have a 200+ iq for example.

There's no test that can precisely measure 200IQ.

I hate your kind. However, yes, this is theoretically possible, but with more than just CRISPR.

That doesn't change that *all* populations should be given space and room for population reserved, instead of how it currently is done (all Europeans everywhere are flooded by all kinds of immigrants, no population reserves, no separation allowed).

For the meantime, they are not cognitively and biologically equal. And "equalizing" them is a long way off. I am writing a book, though, where I argue in part that we are obliged to do this kind of thing to, for instance, SS Africans and Blacks. Not sure how else I can get normies to talk about this stuff.