Dindu

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/w9jq3q/hi_i_was_just_joking/

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-140404_Boost.jpg (1080x1012, 136.41K)

Attached: 1658820064874577.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

Locked thread due to blacks being criticized.

nah to bad lil king to yung n scarred to take what he want n wen he bigger he will learn. If it be a black man he take what he watn n no camera or man can do nuthin to stop him.

You can't make me!

I've had packages stolen fairly recently and lost $20 bucks. Fucking niggers.

Attached: esafa.png (626x297, 20.17K)

Up until the niggers have broken down down their doors and are raping and looting their house these people won't recognize that niggers are not the same as them and cannot live in our society.

Attached: 1658152669401932.png (884x1000, 18.71K)

>10 years
>"An upstanding [nigger city] man was shot cold on the porch while delivering packages during the holidays. He was a good boy, simply picking up a package to swap for another, his attorney says."

Attached: race.png (891x530, 278.41K)

they still won't make the connection even then

Niggers aren't people

Why are those “houses” all connected in the back?

Seems like a sweet enough kid. Hopefully the fear of getting caught is enough to nip this bad habit in the bud.

The people making those comments have only seen niggers on tv.

Stealing from ma cracker or spic or chink is just reparations.

I hope those fuckers get anal raped by a pack of feral niggers.

dw nigger
ill steal your organs as reparations for unjust reparations

>sweet enough kid
lol
he's nice because he was caught
he'll be dead in 10 years or less, and good riddance
fuck niggers

>reddit link
Go back

these are the people who call you CHUD

Attached: 867ki56ujnyhrtvgf.jpg (2000x2000, 843.15K)

Reality is a sitcom.

>sweet
strange this is the same word they use to describe their pitbulls

Seriously. I bartended at a dumpy banquet hall in the Chicago suburbs for a while about 3 or 4 years ago (right before the kung flu lockdowns). Seeing as it was a cheap dump, we would get niggers from the south side having their weddings there on occasion. These hoodrats cannot be reasoned with. They're arrogant, stupid, hedonistic, obnoxious... Even the white liberal servers knew it. They'd talk shit about these apes in the break room then go home and post some BLM bullshit on their social media.

It's always projection.

copy paste of the reddit comment, fed or bot?

>then go home and post some BLM bullshit on their social media.

>Ahhhh, that sweet sweet guilt relief by pretending one will replace niggers with gentleman whom are "Black Lives Mattering".

You’ve been busy today Mr Chong

He hasn't gone full nigger yet. He still fears the consequences. As he grows older he will realize he hasn't unleashed his inner nigger beast. He will go from waving and I was just joking to waving a gun and "Gibs me yo shit bitch ass nigger shieeeet" When your a nigger you can do anything.

whats with the monolopy house setup. put some fucking grass between them and charge more ffs

wonder how long that will stay up