McDonald's increasing their burger prices

By 20%. What the fuck? Inflation is only 8%! Why are they being so greedy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-125122_Opera.jpg (1080x1809, 682.6K)

RIP USA

they should increase their beef content

Imagine thinking inflation is only 8% because gobberman said so

No way, this would be the last straw

Fuck me lads i could suck on a large 'airy right about now

Attached: 1554806621852.png (749x694, 31.28K)

cheeseburgers went from 1€ to 1.30€ here.

you WILL pay more for the goyslop!

>for the price of feeding two people big mac meals you could literally eat USDA prime steak and potatoes
These people are fucking nuts. How this place is in business is beyond me.

Nothing personal

Apparently the McDouble has been $0.99 in the UK this entire time and is just now going up to $1.16.

It's $3.26 in the US. Capitalism is a meme. All of that extra money is just so the Board of Directors can get a bigger quarterly bonus.

Ya wtf our burgers haven’t been 99c for years

>inflation is only 8%
Imagine trusting the Brandon numbers.

Attached: 1609790624017.gif (480x360, 1.89M)

>99p to £1.19
It's bongs not americans

>he felt for the (((official numbers)))
Retard.

Attached: 1652845805219.png (838x1217, 1.38M)

>wrong pic
Still a funny pic so i let it here.

If you are still eating there after the film "The Founder". May you have a slow and painful death.

That's because it's already £3.18 for Americans

They are on the other end of a supply chain that is affected every step of the way. Maybe itll help convince you not to eat that goyslop and make your own burgers

This is fucking devastating. Me and my family are already struggling to eat McDonalds 5-6 days a week to maintain our nutritional needs, and now they do this to us?

mcdouble has never been 99p, the article is talking about the basic cheeseburger

>RIP USA
Yeah, USA, the country where they use pence as currency...

>mcdouble has never been 99p, the article is talking about the basic cheeseburger
I bought two McDonald's cheeseburgers the other day and the total was almost $5.

this
>t. Can't think of a single thing that only went up by the amount of the supposed inflation rate

Inflation is nowhere close to 8 percent. Just look at how much prices have gone up on this that used to be a dollar here in the states. Dollar Tree went from $1 to $1.25. 25 percent is closer real inflation number before kikes rig the data.

Shut up fatty. You'll pay it.