Does anybody have good news?

feeling rather blackpilled and humiliated. I've been a wagie for two weeks and I got covid. I don't belong in this job but it's the most I can handle at this juncture. Everyone online is so hostile and nothing I do goes the way I want it to. There has to be a fren out there in this abyss, right? I feel like the last man on earth among zombies.

Is there anyone out there?

Attached: 1642018625818.jpg (500x493, 89.39K)

you could kill yourself. honestly, if we'd won WWII, our eugenics program would've prevented you altogether.

it will all be over soon, one way or another brother

Attached: abyss.jpg (742x787, 109.15K)

Uh yeah, if you're not hating your life, your family, even God, then you're not on the right path. Wouldn't be much of a test if you enjoyed it, would it?

Attached: a2df2334e55bd786081871ded2d4c4cf.jpg (1470x2204, 321.42K)

go for a walk faggot

there are frens out there dw

Um, I made another cat symbolism connection while watching Les Creatures.

Attached: les_creatures_poster_3.jpg (550x810, 125.46K)

eat better and try and talk to your coworkers. You'll be fine, just stop being a miserable internetpoisoned cunt

CollageAnon update: Cat People: Cine Tamaris

Attached: cat_people_2.jpg (1200x2105, 539.39K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
-=

Attached: 1647690250745.jpg (612x464, 61.15K)

You are not alone fren

stupid faggot everybody knows you won't get covid if you dont get tested dumb ass wagie compliance cuck fuck off

You'll be dead at some point.
Hang in there.

My rage is currently at apocalyptic levels.
The filth of humanity washes over me almost constantly with wave after wave of the most pungent, concoction of puss, piss & bile. Every day I almost drown from this darkness. It is only my faith in higher powers that allows my spirit an ounce of reprieve. We are in a choose your own adventure game. You need to ask yourself if you are a good person. Then you need to ask yourself why are you in hell? The answer is we are in their hell and they are just dragging us into the abyss with every trick, treat, temptation.

I refuse to be corrupted.
I refuse to be a part of the crimes against divinity.
I will watch by silently as (((they)) & they are banished to the pits they so desire.

Attached: 1653314501313.jpg (624x624, 102.17K)

Worry not newfags. After you get angry enough you won't even feel it anymore.

>Everyone online is so hostile and nothing I do goes the way I want it to.
>Be me
>Disabled veteran - back, shoulder, more, all wrecked
>Get the coof.
>Try to get small business off the ground during Coof Pandemic.
>Parents die - mother dies on my birthday
>I literally hold her hand as the woman who birthed me takes her last breath
>Cleaning out my old childhood home
>Brake lines on the truck shit out - brake fluid all over the driveway
>Stuck in an empty house for a week, no food, 100 miles from home
>Finally get brake lines replaced, rear brakes too - $2000 worth of work
>Drive home finally
>Unload truck
>Just want to grill
>Wife says "Why is the basement full of water?"
>Sump pump shit out during a storm
>6 inches of water in the basement
>Boxes of irreplaceable memories floating by
>Electronics ruined
>Insurance covers nothing
>Collapse in chair
>Take some painkillers
>Open Any Forums
>Read this thread...
You need to reach down
Between your legs and feel around...
Feel those? They're your balls
Act like you have a set.
Having a shit job and the sniffles is pretty much par for the course these days...
If that's all you got to worry about, well son, I am here to tell you that you got it easy
Every day I get up and it sounds like a bunch of tiny sticks breaking. I have not slept well in 10 years. You need to be bulletproof. Every time things get sucky, you need to tell yourself you got another mile in you...
Being a man means you fucking get back up when life kicks you in the balls. You think I can't take a hit? You think you can knock me down and I'll stay down? Heh... no.
Get up, kid... nobody is going to do for you.

Attached: ZfQcdTUulU9BnXSNRdRi_31_d9a6e27e1b6a9341645b0432b3913729_image.jpg (345x483, 27.33K)

You're right. I feel bad to even consider what I'm going through "suffering" after reading this. Plenty of people have harder cards to deal than I do, and I understand that it's all up to me. I've got to embrace manhood and accept that losing streaks happen, but that doesn't mean a win is impossible for any of us. I don't know what else to say except that I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry you had to read my boyish complaints. I should know better to avoid that kind of behavior in the presence of men. Wishing you Godspeed.

>There has to be a fren out there in this abyss, right?
if you mean Antarctica, the answer is no.

Yes, we now have the relatively cheap technology and devices to create a widely self-sufficient strange tech level mix breakaway/parallel society.

Power: HelioVis solar thermal systems, conventional solar, hydroelectric, wind, biogas, geothermal and the next gen Quaise energy geothermal tech.

Fuel: Hydrogen electrolysis, biogas, woodgas.

Sewage: BioRock filtration systems (non-electric)

Water: Atmospheric extraction and boreholes, solar desalination near the coast.

Food: Solarfoods.fi Solein solar protein, algae from bioreactors, EZGRO vertical farming system towers, some limited animal husbandry and potatoe towers, aquaponics.

Building materials: hemp, bamboo, wood, stone, rammed earth, straw bales, car tires.

Clothes: biopolymers from algae, leather, hemp, linen, wool.

Medicine: modern medicine is a scam anyway. Peptide synthesis machines and soon 3D drug printing, Rife machines.

Only electronics and metal ressources are bottlenecks requiring external trade.

All of this can be realized with just 500 - 1000 people and 50 - 200 million USD start capital. (50-200k per person).

user, My grandpa is nearly 90 yo. He said he saw some shit several times during his live, and now situation will be only worse.

You're okay.
There's days when I just want to say fuck it, sell it all and head for the US Virgin Islands and climb into a bottle of rum till my liver gives out
Or my bank account - either or
There's days when things genuinely are not that bad - and then I get suspicious because life kicked me in the balls so many other times I think I'm being set up
There's even rare days that are pretty damn good - where I'm my old self for a few hours - and it is glorious
I know shit sucks, that we're all in late stage Imperial collapse - but just chalk this up as your beginning steps on your journey to manhood
No more apologizing. You've had your episode and that's the end of it and nobody will speak of it anymore. Least I won't, anyways.
I will tell you the same thing I told my son - getting a job that does not suck as much as your present job is easier when you already have a job.
In other words, if there's someplace you'd rather be working, then leverage your present sucky job into working at the new place.
Employers love bogarting presently employed people. Don't know why - they just do.
Things will stop sucking sooner or later - just keep your eye fixed on the prize.
And thank you for the sentiments re: my parents. I miss them.

You're times may be harder, but you shouldn't talk down to frens. Were all going through it, comiserating is obviously something you want to do as well or you wouldn't have typed that post.

I miss my dog and have to wrangle niggers and drug addicts for 9 hours a day, for example.