Are East Slavs done?

Are East Slavs done?

I simply can't see how they will have any future after this self-destructive and suicidal chimpout they did.

Don't be fooled. The world doesn't respect Ukraine in the slightest. They just larp, because mutts tell them to. In fact after this war both will end up as impoverished pariah states with an entire generation annihilated and exposed as retards to the whole planet. The 90s are childs play to whats in store for Russia.

And UKR and RUS will hate each other probably for the rest of the century. East Slavs have no fucking future.

Attached: East_Slavic_Europe.svg.png (1200x918, 256.76K)

Sort of, most will immigrate

they were done after bolshevik jews

Unless Putin will stop it. If he declares martial law you will be just as trapped as Ukrainian men are in Ukraine.

In that case - yeah. But for now its in his best interest to see the opposition leave

The khinkali man knows

Can average Russians even leave? Unless you're like a software engineer I don't think like a truck driver can easily leave the country.

Truck drivers aren't usually liberal

Unless they're Ukrainians...

Don't care about russians, don't care about ukrainians, don't care about germans. Simple as.

What is the point of fighting for the interests of Zion? If they send me to war, then I will kill all my colleagues and desert, if they try to catch me and send me to prison or captivity, then I will kill everyone who gets in my way. It is better to die fighting for your freedom than for the interests of the elites.

Ukrainians are done. Their women emigrated to the first world, how many do you think will go home after the war is over? Probably none, they are living it up right now in the UK, Germany, Sweden. UA men will kill each other over pussy for centuries to come and the ethnic bloodline will dilute beyond recognition.
Russians on the other hand are spread out and the country isn't fighting a total war the way Ukraine is doing, getting all their civilians involved.
Jews win, because it ethnically cleanses New Israel before they've established their state, instead of fighting them all the time a la Palestine.

Eastern Slavs haven't even bagun and it's already over for them

>Are East Slavs done?
yes.it doesn't matter if Russia or Ukraine wins.Ukraine will not survive this war with the number of women that will not come back, and Putin wants to be a great Eurasian and therefore brings millions of Asians from central Asia to Russia to turn everyone into ugly shoigu

Attached: 1658576415876501.jpg (768x1024, 235.35K)

>Bravo the first real russian on pol

Attached: 1658015769339.jpg (640x640, 39.08K)

Not really. Same as for ukrainians if they haven't received asylums. I mean, I don't mind cleaning toilets in Poland, but I'm not allowed to do that, lol.

I here in Sweden have already seen many Ukranian girls tinder accounts, these cunts are coming here getting dicked down, always makes me feel bad seeing them, imagine dying for these hoohaas.

Attached: 235252352352352352.jpg (780x438, 63.01K)

Eh, you can migrate to Kazakhstan/Georgia/Armenia/Israel pretty easily

Yes. This is what 70 years of brutal oppression does to a motherfucker.
Communism is disgenic because it kills off all Alphas and Deltas, leaving only Betas and Omegas standing.
Yoi can see it in Russian behaviour towards their boss (any boss). They stand by that boss no matter what, knowing that his faith depends on the boss and his favour. That is a typical Beta trait.

>Georgia
>Armenia
Have you seen rent prices after the invasion? Fucking IT monkeys search for cheaper rent in literal villages.
>Israel
I'm not a jew, thus not allowed.
>Kazakhstan
Sort of ok right now.

>I'm not a jew, thus not allowed.
You know you can just bribe some people in archives and they'll make your great-grandmother jewish?