How are we superior again?

How are we superior again?

Attached: IMG_20220727_124613_570.jpg (3264x2394, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just the chink culture and their offspring, the rest of the Asians aren't that bright

Probably the part where China is a giant shithole that's about to implode. The other metrics on your chart are based on immigrants who are required to have university degrees, meaning all the other chinks are worse than them.

The only non whites who can compete with white accomplishments are Italians, and Italians aren't related to mongoloids one bit

Attached: 1401980642480 (2).jpg (1200x967, 542.14K)

When the usa was mostly a homogeneous white country we were better.
The religion of egalitarianism really fucked this country.

China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan btfos America and Europe in IQ scores. Or in scholastic tests
By this Italians far outcompete Germany, UK, France in per-capita.
But regardless these are historical achievements. Like claiming because of the Islamic Golden Age that Arabs are smarter than Whites.
We see now East Asians measureably outcompete their White counterparts.

Attached: ELDth7gVAAAG9Nv.jpg (374x1200, 110.4K)

>By this Italians far outcompete Germany, UK, France in per-capita
No, only France had historically a larger population than Italy, Germany was more or less the same until the 1800s and England surpassed it even later.
>East Asians measureably outcompete their White counterparts
And are still producing no groundbreaking innovation comparable to what Whites or even Italians did. Asians are good test takers and very gifted mathematics but ultimately lack the sparkle to break through which various other populations have.

>And are still producing no groundbreaking innovation comparable to what Whites or even Italians did. Asians are good test takers and very gifted mathematics but ultimately lack the sparkle to break through which various other populations have.

>Believing in the IQ meme
worthless shit invented by schizo shrinks

Attached: 1658773405702121.png (595x676, 411.18K)

>we
Cool story ProxyChink
>Trusting CCP propaganda
Lol, no.
>Ignoring mountain accomplishments in the past 150 years
Chink Cope. The entire Chinese economy is based on western innovation.

Attached: 1658791024162595.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

Historic reality, Japanese defeat, Chinese 100 years of humilliation

A large chunk of that paat 150 years of accomplishments was done by Jews, not Europeans.
Einstein, Bohr, Feynman, Von Neuman etc.

china lies about their IQ btw, they have half a million country bumpkins that never get tested.

Attached: 1624544899724.png (750x750, 541.41K)

Those IQ studies are only from cherrypicked regional results. Here's actual results, not rounded averages.

Attached: average.jpg (1758x704, 185.46K)

cute reimu
asian century is upon us

How much you get paid to make this shit?

And here is the difference between results vs Richard Lynn's infamous "national IQ" map. Asian IQ was overrepresented by not testing rural/poorer areas, and China in particular was dramatically overrepresented by only select areas being represented in results.

Attached: difference.jpg (1758x704, 184.35K)

Source? I have never seen a study where Whites scored higher than East Asians.

You're not, jew.

Good work, faggot/

But IQ is technically rising faster in some poorer countries than the west, but Japan is actually *declining* in intergenerational IQ.

Attached: intergenerational.png (1758x704, 24.1K)

That stupud mf will tell you "trust me, bro".

I really fucking wish I was Chilean or Argentinian, I fucking hate this low iq mongrel country

Attached: 1638920211012.png (1125x696, 446.36K)

I blame america

They are more beautiful and smarter. Simple as. Inb4 cherry picked photos.

Do you think Mexican are inferior?

>Invent fuck all in 1000 years
>Claim to be smartest people on the planet
No.

Lol this is anglosaxon wewuz intelligents map

Reminder: China's national IQ is a lie. Anyone who's been to China would know that in the first few hours after arriving.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/

Friendly reminder that the west dominates even the richest Asian countries in all metrics, you dumb yellow fever piggy. Asia has no people equivalent to Germanics or Meds in terms of cultural and historical achievements, China comes close but it was mostly destroyed by commies.

Not quite, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, and Germany at least scored slightly higher than America and Britain. But Australia and New Zealand are high.

You look into jewish "accomplishments" just a little bit and you find plagiarism everywhere.

What they did to you? They beat shit out of you?

>Asian IQ was overrepresented by not testing rural/poorer areas,
>But IQ is technically rising faster in some poorer countries than the west, but Japan is actually *declining* in intergenerational IQ.

So your implying that living conditions and education have an effect on IQ scores?

>>Invent fuck all in 1000 years
the got powerfull by copying the west literally they tried to emulate everything after the meiji restoration.

China openly has discussed about wanting to relocate rural citizens to urban areas because of better education in the cities (and more tutors etc)

>Mexican are inferior
Kind of, White Upper Class Mexicans are great, I'd say Whitexicans are smarter and better looking than their US or Canada counterparts. However White Mexicans aren't the Overwhelming majority, the low iq shit skins are.

Attached: d1a.jpg (479x479, 39.83K)

Your theories look funny. Are you a nigger or something else with so fuking low iq?

It's because they cherrypick the data and present university students and urban people vs the rural in China.

Same thing the Ashkenazi kikes do to say they have a high IQ when it's no higher than european average, by doing limited data sets and university populations. Although ironically the CCP chinks go more believable than the kikes since they don't claim they're all 120IQ.

Are you White Mexican?

>Its just the chinese culture and their offspring, the rest of the Asians aren't that bright
They work their ass off. Their parents beat the crap out of them. Their culture in some places is like in the army.
>"IQ scores" I would not trust any "IQ scores" from Asia, it's subjective and can be trained
>America is a problem as oligarchs decided they don't need an educated population, therefore they don't even teach proper math in school
>In USA you can graduate a "good" high school and never take physics or chemistry - this is obviously is not possible in China
We have a "no child left behind" , "lets drag all niggers up" , Affirmative Action type of edumacation system currently. We need to change it.

I observed how utterly stupid they were. How oblivious to their surroundings and how prone to accidents they are. They ignore dilapidated buildings and machinery until it catastrophically fails, then they wrap some bamboo and wire around it until it catastrophically fails again.
There was a ton of weird and absolutely dumb fucking behaviors I saw from everyone there, even the smarter ones were ignorant of the world and had a poor ability to predict outcomes from a given action.
Keep believing cherrypicked CCP propaganda though, that's what the stupid chinks do :^)

>They work their ass off.
They often work stupidly and inefficiently, so they make their work needlessly more difficult.

Yes and western europeans do it too. Even hitler and volkswagen plagiarized czech cars in ww2 and now everyone thinks german cars are good

>China openly has discussed about wanting to relocate rural citizens to urban areas because of better education in the cities (and more tutors etc)

as i guessed i mean it's pretty hard to measure someone's intelligence when their an illitarate backward rural farmer who has never even seen electricity.

Attached: 1658520123573020.jpg (1420x1062, 104.45K)

>b-but western europe does it toooo!
Okay, jew.

>Asia has no people equivalent to Germanics or Meds in terms of cultural and historical achievements
They don't even have an equivalent to slavs, but maybe finno-ulgrics and celtics they do

Any more anthropological writings you can make of China? I find the lesser races quite a curiosity.

Part of it is that a lot of Chinese studies both domestically and overseas normalized cheating on exams. I live a few hours away from an Ivy League school and some staff there said they know that some of them frequently cheat but because a lot of them come from money and because they can accuse them of racism, they completely ignore it. I also have a friend that works at Stanford and he (Vietnamese) said he's seen tons of Chinese transfer students use CN apps to cheat and trade answers

It's not entirely about rural vs urban, it's more of just a trend. The trend can be bucked more in the west, a lot of northern states in America that are suburban at best have high test scores, but if you were to compare say black test scores in the south between rural and urban ones, the urbanites will score better

No seƱor

You thought those Nobel prize winning Jews plagiarized their inventions from western europeans? You naive fool it all came from slavic wendish master mind.

>Okay, jew.
why do you fags always fethishise innovations but neglect improvements and refinment of existing tech?

yeah a white man innvented the robot but how many non white's took the design and improved apon it and put their own spin on the tech?

>It's not entirely about rural vs urban, it's more of just a trend. The trend can be bucked more in the west, a lot of northern states in America that are suburban at best have high test scores, but if you were to compare say black test scores in the south between rural and urban ones, the urbanites will score better
i'm a mutt from rural ghana if noticed that most off us are asbolutly borderline retarded before being hazed through our draconian school system unlike the west any fuckups are met with savage beatings which may help us learn and remember but to innovate? not so much.

after all you can understand a piece of tech or a concept but to build something new with it is an entirely different field.

I am actually, stereotypically whitexican even. European great grand parents, private schools, studied abroad etc. Mom does think we are essentially foreigners born in this country.

There was this one time I was checking out this street market and there was one of those weasel tail balls in a bucket of water randomly flopping around. There was this fully grown man leaning heavily on a pillar just staring at it. I stayed in the area for a bit looking at all the knick-knacks while also looking at him and he just kept staring. I left and came back about 20 minutes later and he was still staring at it.

Attached: weasel tail.jpg (978x962, 121.93K)