"Women feel safer with black men"

What are political repercussions of white men becoming so emasculated, women prefer literal monkeys over us?

Attached: irzhCjqTWd.png (643x817, 403.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1552328606302576642
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1552328606302576642
How do we get our women back in check, bros?

who cares they are whores

That account is run by an Orthodox Jewess.
Her grift is getting whitey mad and harvesting clicks and donations.
You got played for caring faggot.

Conquered men...

Took me about 5 seconds of looking at the picture to realise its a kike and we shouldnt listen to what she says.

hello there fellow white women don't we just hate white men

It's not the tiktok that is a "issue", it's the tiktok having 107.000 likes

That’s not what she said.

She said black men can be controlled and put under white women.

for

That person is neither a woman or white.

all the replies to this tweet are "muh dick"
must be a nightmare to be black with average dick (i.e. pretty much most of blacks)

fellow white men, all white women burn coal, am I right or am I right?

They like them because they can gain weight and the nigger is still attracted. Whereas white men only like anorexic women

>nose
Hello fellow whites!

The person making the tweet has a point. How many black dudes do you see sacrifice their dignity to get white women? They are prestige objects like Jaguars or bling, no matter the cost, they go for them to get socially nigger rich.

Attached: 1600475621074.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

>5 seconds
well at least ur learning

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1636522846945.jpg (1620x2160, 713.6K)

I guess they closed their eyes to the statistics

>Whereas white men only like anorexic women
children, you mean children

You think it's because of the pussy men, but it's mostly due to females being fucking retarded. A black man won't protect you from himself. Enjoy your beatings, whore.

>gets slapped around and brutalized by an ape
>enjoys it
>cries foul when white man acts the exact same way
>white man abandons her for a hot asian with big tits
>white woman pisses and moans about all the good men being gone
Why are white women so fucking retarded?

hence the bull

Attached: oooh.png (231x218, 5.83K)