3.3 million ounces of silver were taken out of the comex vault yesterday. The total amount of registered (i.e...

3.3 million ounces of silver were taken out of the comex vault yesterday. The total amount of registered (i.e. real) silver in the comex is now below 60 million and continuing to fall.

Suffice to say, kikes MAD

Attached: k3or3yqvvyd91.png (1181x348, 17.29K)

They run your entire civilization. Stop projecting.

Just being real here, but wasnt it below 60,000,000 in the last report too? Wondering what effect the 900,000ozt buy will have, unless thay article was fake.

Bros silver is fuckin everywhere it's what forks and knives are made of.
If it ever was valuable anyone could melt their mothers silverware set and retire.

You totally should do that then.
> I'll take Electroplated Things for $500, Alex.

>Just being real here, but wasnt it below 60,000,000 in the last report too?
This week is the first time since the silver squeeze began in January 2021 that the comex registered has been below 60 million.

You might have been thinking about past threads where the comex was below 100 million and nothing ever happens, then below 90 million and just give up goyim, then below 80 million and the government is just going to criminalize private ownership of silver, then below 70 million and asteroid mining is just around the corner.

Each time the comex registered drops another 10 million, the likelihood of them "temporarily" suspending public trading of silver becomes more probable.

Attached: image044.jpg (640x512, 58.35K)

I doubt that 59 million is really there. They lie about everything.

Oh, definitely. We're going to be seeing it blow up by the end of the year, I think. They might only have half of what they claim.

We'll find out when industries can't get the physical silver they need to manufacture electronics at that price.

Bump

I want to believe, but I have to play devil's advocate here: we know their numbers are BS and they deliberately conceal the real quantities, is it possible they actually have more physical than the registered shows? Some other need-to-know category where they can hide it off the books even if its stored right next to registered? Pardon me if that's a dumb question.

Bump

>is it possible they actually have more physical than the registered shows?
Seems like that would be counter-productive for them because the entire scam hinges on the public perception that silver is cheap and infinitely plentiful. If they had more, it seems like it would be in their best interest to pump up their own reported numbers.

I'll gladly take your silver with my AK-74 when shtf. It will look nice in my compound.

braindead copium opinion

Can't own silver AND guns, after all.

However, once you have my silver, your own guns will instantly vanish, leaving us equally armed.

I see, thx

Only morons hold useless metals. No one will accept it as payment. You can’t even get hookers to accept it.

Silverfags btfo.

>No one will accept it as payment.
Alright, now that your claim has been disproven, what other fud do you have for us?

Attached: 1652902083443.png (572x845, 713.41K)

yeah it's only been used as money for thousands of years, what a bunch of idiots

They don’t take gold and silver as payment for gas. It’s one of those we buy gold places inside of a gas station

Again btfo.

We’ll see you forget it doesn’t vanish, the guns just cannot be physically held by someone who owns silver. So you can pick his gun up off the ground, make him out your silver back in its place at gun point and then walk him back to his house at gunpoint.
Then just grab your silver and move.

Money isn't real and you can't eat silver.

Did you read the sign?
Accepting gold and silver as payment method.
For gas, snacks or repairs.

>Now accepting gold and silver as payment method
Kike is so mad he can't even see straight lol

>We’ll see you forget it doesn’t vanish, the guns just cannot be physically held by someone who owns silver. So you can pick his gun up off the ground, make him out your silver back in its place at gun point and then walk him back to his house at gunpoint.
>Then just grab your silver and move.
But then his gun will just be lying on the ground for anyone to pick up!

If only it was physically possible for us to own silver AND guns at the same time, then we wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation!