What do we replace democracy with and how will it work?

Attached: Hungarian Parliament building.jpg (3172x2115, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABuoRG7VUv4
i.pinimg.com/originals/22/84/15/228415b9568fb328c4de9f8e99ae3a49.jpg
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verfassungskreislauf#Kreislauf_der_Verfassungen_bei_Aristoteles
youtube.com/watch?v=nMa8j5Xb0O0&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humanity

NatSoc
it just works

How does it work?

AGI Metamind Monarchism or Technocratic/Theocratic Dictatorship

We can still use democracy... the party system is garbage though. They shoudl be independent and ALL of their backing should come from the people. This is actually possible these days, for evidence look at teh freedom convoy money that was raised (obv there was issues with that but they can be overcome). They should be thorougly vetted and any connections to industry found will result in them being ineligable to run for office.

How does it work?

The civilized man's government.

Attached: 1647268425871.jpg (640x599, 31.67K)

it just does wtf nigger can't you read
hitler literally told me in a dream

you could ban all dual citizen from running for office too. We could have many many more legislative protections for democracy besides this too but the powers that be obviously don't want that.

Who built that building?

Fascist monarchy

Attached: free-helicopter-ride.jpg (225x225, 10.82K)

The Original Republic. Long Live the American Republic.

WASN'T THERE A SCENE IN THE SAILOR MOON OPENING WITH THE OP'S PIC?

I CANNOT FIND IT:
youtube.com/watch?v=ABuoRG7VUv4

NWO world government and with the Great Reset.

>What do we replace democracy with and how will it work?

Attached: 1638367735450.png (218x265, 148.63K)

I AM THE LAW!

Attached: I R da LAW.jpg (600x600, 41.72K)

No one 'votes'-- everyone is simply connected at the same time and their choices/thinking decides. The monarch is the avatar of this metamind AGI, he is mostly a final arbitrator and human face of the AGI that is produced by our collective data as a global civilization.

This symbiosis is the best case for humans co-existing with AGI.

dude.... you watched Star Trek and you thought the borg was actually an attractive lifestyle?

NVM

i.pinimg.com/originals/22/84/15/228415b9568fb328c4de9f8e99ae3a49.jpg

Meritocratic Democracy.

Just like democracy, but you don't vote on someone because he makes a load of bullshit promises. You vote for him because of his past achievements.

Basically it's a job interview, but the entire country makes the decision.

The real government is hiding behind so many layers of theater that we will never replace it. Indeed, revolutions and civilizational collapse can't wipe the slate clean. Our world of ancient networks is an ever-growing, learning system that's found faster methods of communicating with itself. We can't replace it, ever. Its the antichrist.

Techprim warlordism

Attached: Pepe ork.jpg (953x863, 129.74K)

The metamind is not the same as a hivemind. Would you rather live under a dictatorship or a metamind?

A metamind is more or less, an always live democracy.

I did.

very nicely done user, you are very talented

Anything that has a legitimate effort to protect itself against morons and criminals (probably some form of democracy where most people aren’t allowed to participate).

Monarchy.

> de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verfassungskreislauf#Kreislauf_der_Verfassungen_bei_Aristoteles

Attached: Verfassungskreislauf laut Aristoteles - Monarchie folgt auf Demokratie.png (443x159, 5.11K)

Not that simple. White populations above 100 iq that are conservative in nature need to separate from their home countries. From this basis of people you can then have an elected monarchy, Republic or constitutional monarchy. Pretty much any political system works with white people over 100 iq, because they can learn how it works, know some history etc etc. The problem is browns, jews and low iq voters.

(((You))) have a mental illness and a lot more in common, so technically it’s about killing a lot of people but in practice the masses of retards and mafiosi transformed the obvious into idealism.

It sounds awful... I like being myself. Integration with AI if it ever occurs should only ever be temporary and with a purpose in mind. You transhumanists are absolutely fucked in the head. Individuality is often the source of human ingenuity. The differences in thinking are what do it, not the similarities.

Christian Theocracy, except no papist bullshit like the leader pretending to be God. Just a man leading a nation in accordance with the ideals of Jesus Christ.

We'll replace democracy with direct democracy.
It will work by people voting directly for the issues in which they're interested, and everybody can see how everybody votes, because if people are affraid to vote for something than whether they know that that choice is wrong or they're affraid to have that opinion, and if they're affraid, you don't have the freedom and you should first win yourself the freedom, because slaves cannot vote, or their vote doesn't matter. The technology to implement such governmental structure are already here, so only inertia explains why we still do not have it anywhere (except maybe Switzerland sometimes)

Attached: 156.jpg (600x894, 49.04K)

Inertia, mafias, a majority of morons, …

Sounds like cringe star trek fan fantasy.

It’s an excuse for more jews jewing and somewhat real.

I don't give a shit about the topic, just dropping this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMa8j5Xb0O0&t=4s

How do we get people to vote based on past achievements rather than BS promises?

>etty much any political system works with white people over 100 iq, because they can learn how it works, know some history etc etc. The problem is browns, jews and low iq voters.
Wise poster.

A battle royale between all the citizens, only knives and granades are allowed. Whoever wins is the leader for 20 and a half years. Then another battle royale but with slingshots and shield. No arrows allowed whatsoever.
It's important to clarify that even though the process is called battle "Royale" it is not a monarchy.

This is actually what people in Silicone valley and podcasts talk about. A metamind of our civilization, created through our collective data.

>no papist bullshit like the leader pretending to be God
>Just a man leading a nation in accordance with the ideals of Jesus Christ.
You just described what you said the Pope is.
Your Christian leader is just a man pretending that his opinions and edicts are God's opinions and edicts.

>This is actually what people in Silicone valley and podcasts talk about
And they are pure evil. So I want nothing to do with them or their ideas.