Look how fucking proud he is

Attached: Bike.jpg (1080x1546, 261.75K)

its because as they run out of soldiers it's hard to find big groups of them to kill all at once.
kudos to him for losing weight though. The cocaine's really working.

My favorite leaders are Biden and Zelensky.

A few months ago in the United States gas was $8 a gallon and now it's $7.24 a gallon. Similarly, 100 people were dying every day in armed combat in Ukraine. Now only tens of people are dying every day in armed combat. Is there anything this wonderful leaders can't fix?

The good news is the soldiers have stopped dying. The bad news is there are no more soldiers.

Checked and goldfish pilled.
In Canada the Trudeau-Jagmeat alliance has seen similar success
>Mask mandate lifted
>Travel ban lifted on unvaxxed
>More boosters for all

Probably because Russia has held the territory it wanted for weeks and there's literally no fighting going on anymore.

English speaking friens, explain me the meaning of the following phrase:

"Technology will be defused"

Heres the full context: "I am a Ghanaian retired diplomat and back then in 1995 as a young diplomat at a seminar in New Delhi I argued that the 21st century would be dominated by China and India because technology will be defused and demography will determine who becomes the world's hegemon. The Rothschilds moved to China Shanghai to bring down America so that they will replace the dollar, the currency which they effectively created at Jekyll island with the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank, with the Yuan. America's current hegemony is based on the dollar as the world's reserve currency and with the dollar going down the drain soon and China finalizing it's preeminent position as the world's production powerhouse the Yuan becomes the world's reserve currency and America implodes in the same way the Soviet Union did. Western Europe will be cowed in world politics facing an enemy they created in Russia."

>we've almost depleted our goy stock
>we're winning
edomite scum

i would overthrow the Ukie gov't if i were a Ukie soldier:
1. wife/siste/gf is whoring in Dubai, London
2. all good women have left
3. shitty pay
4. can't leave country
5. no vacations
6. going to die
7. dying for jews
what a horrible little man they are dying for.

>you're winning when your enemy isn't killing you as much

we're going dark

What does "technology will be defused" means? What defused means in this setence?

It's an attempt by someone with lots of money and no technological knowledge to sound smart.
Resetting the world technologically is a pipedream that will never happen. Not even a nuclear holocaust could do it. There are too many resourced actors hiding technology away for an emergency and 10s of millions of people (hjust in america) who know how to build everything again. you'll also never destroy all the repositories of knowledge stored up.

they've made everything reliant on 2 things, electricity and an internet connection. the second relies on the first so they only need to fuck with one and society's ngmi

Well but what does "defused" means in this context? Does it mean technology will be resetted or spread?

>lose hundreds of troops every day
>now can barely convince 20 soldiers to be on the ground each day
>all 20 die every time
>wow I'm only losing 20 a day now! I'm winning! Also, send me more weapons, tanks and billions of dollars, because I'm winning!

Theyre trying to imply that they have the ability to render technology inoperable. He's cleverly using this nonsense turn of phrase (which is why its hard to understand) to conceal that he has no idea what the actual mechanism of "defusal" would be.
To "defuse" something is to remove from it the "fuse" which originally meant a long string coated in chemical so it would burn and set off a bomb. you can make a bomb harmless by pulling out the fuse "defuse". Now it's a colloquialism for rendering something inoperable.

They meant to say diffused , as in distributed

oic why you're confused. because "diffuse" means to spread around.
de-fuse mean to remove the fuse.
He means to break it, and make it stop working.

This is the most retarded take I've ever seen on this website. Seethe ivan.

usually means watered down but in that context i think its more literal.. like taking the fuse out of a bomb...like the powers to be hording tech for themselves and the "bomb that technology -uncle ted" will no longer have a fuse

>maybe

calm down, Moshe

It’s spelled diffused. Whoever wrote it used the wrong spelling to describe something that seeks equilibrium between an area of high concentration and an area of low concentration of some substance.

Defused means to disable something that has a fuse, like a bomb or dynamite.

This makes sense if you're running out of soldiers.
The Ukranians also stopped contesting territory.
They've been huddled down trying to desperately cling on to whatever is left of their country.

Maybe he meant diffused.

Every time I post what I want to happen to that trollblooded fuck, the subhuman-glowie-fed-jannies ban me for 30 days with the claim that I violated U.S. law.