“I smell marijuana”

Attached: 3EC541C1-C5AA-4FBF-B38F-7247C9D9081B.jpg (550x352, 20.62K)

It's sage, actually.

I smell bacon

take a hit and pass it over

That's my castrated tranny cock slit officer

Attached: 1658692493124144.png (703x434, 150.98K)

They didn't used to have a test for weed here. It happened several times that I got pulled over right after smoking in the car, and they gave me a breathalyzer test for alcohol.

2pbp

Don't smoke don't transport it and you'll never hear this from an officer. Simple as

Again?!

> sorry officer, your wife's stale pussy smell still lingers in the car

They plant it in your car

I smell bacon

Stoners should be shot on sight, disgusting subhumans are just as bad as niggers or spics.

Pot smokers are lazy faggots who vote democrat, I hope the cop shoots you

dammit man you beat me to it

covid killed my sense of smell

>I shit my pants do you smell that?

You been smoking pot, quinton

LOL, not me, I only smoke weed with my lady during sex or when in garage, listening to loud music. Never with friends, never at parties, never in blatant public (forest, deep outdoors is a different story).

Attached: way.jpg (1657x1657, 360.41K)

it's not illegal in my state, so fuck off

Then stop smoking yourself retarded on your shift, pig.

It’s illegal in every state to smoke and drive you utter faggot

Seriously though what kind of loser can’t wait till they get home to pursue their drug addiction?

doesn't stop them from threatening to bring a dog out and wasting your time until one shows up. courts have ruled they can't hold you for an unreasonable amount of time but good luck telling a cop to fuck off that you're leaving

>"You willing to risk your job over that lie?"

>Then stop smoking weed pig
If it gives them a smile your free to go, if they dont youll probably get your ass kicked but no charges. But stop smoking pot if your retarded and cant avoid police

>t. seething dudeweed teenager that got caught with a joint

>use dead skunks to hide the smell of weed
>cops just ask more questions and start searching harder

Attached: 1630343024821.jpg (731x731, 114.3K)

Here they are always threating me to take me to police station for weed tests LOl but they never take me there :D

So your the village retard that bored cops like to fuck with?

If I shit my pants in my own car then it just smells like shit. Besides, I wear shorts, do you really want to drive me back to the station in you squad car?

Attached: B8E6824D-0201-4F98-9C51-9651701972CB.jpg (735x1097, 143.85K)

Funny, I'm smelling bacon.

Attached: 1567690128507.jpg (992x992, 114.67K)

>NOOOOOOO STOP I DON'T SMELL ANYTHING PLEASE NO OFFICER DON'T RAPE MY ASS

Attached: wojak_paradise(524).png (471x578, 112.08K)

“it’s just the skunk i picked up earlier over yonder”

>literal shill or discord tranny

Fackin drug addict

Scent is not enough for probable cause to seize nor search, sir, now get the fuck away from me and go beat your wife some more

always have a huge shit on deck so if you get stopped, you just let it loose all over the car to mask the smell and give a decent reason why you'd be in a hurry

No you don’t
>waves hand

I'm actually always high when they stop me and I just tell them I don't smoke and they then try to scare me with "so we can take you for tests?" I say I don't have time for this lOl and they let me go

Smoking weed in a car is nigger tier behavior. At least use a fucking vape or something

Cannabis is legal in like 19 state, what is even the big deal?