Did 6 million Jews really die in the Holocaust?

Attached: 60293.jpg (1450x1304, 305.38K)

Define "jew"

Who cares?

no

I'm with the leaf:
who cares?

someone of jewish genetic descent - whatever the 23 and me tests define it as

people who want to replace violent ethnic Germans with easier-to-control brown ppl

>Did 6 million Jews really LIE ABOUT the Holocaust?
Yes.

no but they should have

More should have died honestly

if we pretend all whites are jews, yes

No, because their were far more right after the war than before. Even today we are still paying the price for "survivors" than we did 20 years ago.

>no but more than 6 million should have
fixed it for you

> 6 million Jews
Prove it.

Attached: Degenerate Music.jpg (802x960, 94.3K)

theyre numbers literally increased during ww2
if you’re submitting to refereed historical journals
i give you my energy

So why is it that your doctor recommends finishing your course of antibiotics? It's because taking them regularly until the prescription is complete helps ensure that all of the illness-causing bacteria are killed or prevented from multiplying. Even if your symptoms go away, the bacteria may still be present in your body. If you stop treatment before the antibiotic cycle is over, the remaining bacteria can continue to multiply. If these bacteria become resistant to the antibiotics, they can potentially do even more harm. It may take longer for you to recover from your illness, and your physician may have to prescribe more medication.

No

Attached: Hitler Jewpiter.jpg (452x476, 51.35K)

Jews are not a disease.

Yeah Jews murdered 80 million Russians. 80 million Chinese. Half a million Americans with vaccines.

6 million Jews didn't even exist in Germany

shut up nerd no one asked

>Jews are not a disease.
true. jews are parasites spreading diseases.

I hope so

Yes. It was 6,210,056 to be exact.

Attached: 0CF25D1C-DB41-4802-9D0E-89682E7A35E7.jpg (820x834, 95.13K)

6,210,055 would make you a holocaust denier.

Jews don’t exist

Yeah, we're gonna call bullshit on that.

Attached: Jew labor.jpg (720x692, 74.1K)

Where were all the teeth in the mass ash graves they've found? How did they burn so many bodies so fast, yet modern technology is incapable of burning bodies at such a rate?