THE LINE

You WILL live in THE LINE.

youtu.be/0kz5vEqdaSc

Attached: THE LINE.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

It's like the Snowpiercer.

>500m tall 170km wide 200m thick mirrored wall
All migratory birds are crashing into it and the wind force will absolutely knock down the walls
These saudis are fucking retarded

>migratory birds
Over the Arab desert? Fuckin' common core monkey

This is vapor ware

>Giant prison complex in the desert is awesome

>Fuckin' common core monkey
Right back at you retarded gypsy

Attached: 1647037120956.png (1920x2159, 541.85K)

>A revolution in urban living
>Long City in the desert
Arabs are so fucking retard.

I was just thinking the one thing we could use is more fucking favelas. Imagine how disgusting it would be to live in such close proximity to so many undesirables.

If it links together two places that need to be linked together and both places need extra housing it might stand a chance. Seems like its not self sustaining though.

Central planning will work this time for sure guys

garbage.

You will have your own private pod and the city has a sustainable bug farm. Free fried crickets every day

Yeah get used to hearing *bonk* on your windows daily. I'm interested because it's crazy but I have no doubt this'll become a new version of that Corbusier habitat that made people kill themselves from living in it.

>These saudis are fucking retarded
they have no intention of ever building this

I don't understand, why does it need to be a line though?

So is this like, architecture haute couture?

This VC scam is obvious, but I commend it for being so audacious.

this looks like a linear shooter game from 2012. Did they name this from their favorite rooty tooty point n shooty?

I just don't understand why it needs to be a line. I feel like you could reduce travel times by making it a 2 dimensional shape. You're basically just doing ultra-high density living, but there's no reason it needs to be a straight line

This game made no sense to me, I didn’t realize I was supposed to not want to dump white phosphorus on everyone until at the ending cinematic when it said I regretted it.

Attached: 8D87835F-8926-4F35-8B91-1D0E43578532.jpg (1920x1080, 476.38K)

you were already told this is retarded the last time you made this thread

I have a better suggestion. Seasteading

Attached: 1559737923645.jpg (2048x1161, 552.33K)

Its dumb but at least its not as dumb as Egypt's current plan to build an entirely new city.

isn't this a money siphoning project in Saudi Arabia?

it's a money pit. they'll come up with tons of concepts and get lots of investment, then suddenly cancel the project without reimbursements

Money laundering scheme to capture assets from Globohomo investors.
They will build a mile of town, cancel the rest project to to environmental difficulties and pocket the investments.

Unironically looks comfy. Live in city but can also step just outside into nature. Doesn't look like anything more than a concept though.

>Egypt's current plan to build an entirely new city
why would that be bad?

I didn't feel bad because the game doesn't give you the option to not actually throw the willy P. It wants to present itself as non linear and multiple choice game but it's really not. It was a decent game though

Imagine the smell.

You will fall in LINE.

imagine all the weight placed in single line causing new fault lines and earthquakes

6 6 6

THE ANTICHRIST IS HERE KIDS!!!

that fucking thing will never be built or exist
another scam

Attached: 1639602206644.png (626x551, 17.8K)

I dont even get who is supposed to live in these things.

Saudi Arabia doesn't have a growing birth rate, so is this just supposed to house Iraqis and Egyptians or what?

Lol lame ass dick swinging building projects that have no regard for logistics or social behavior

I'll just live on cheap and abundant non crowded land, thanks.

looks like it will turn into Spec Ops: The Line

people who work in the oil industry.

Its like a more dystopian judge dredd mega city block. This either will never be completed or will rapidly go to shit so fast.

This is an entire new city for 9 million people

Any Forums had an idea of pooling our money to buy some containerships, where we could live on the open ocean away from anyone else's laws. This is the next frontier, we could form a perfect white nationalist government

Attached: Container ship.jpg (1200x776, 216.85K)

I already live on line

Oil industry is a growing sector is it now?

K
Go getem

>not getting hard on the thought of dropping fire on arabs
its supposed to make you feel bad ?

Don't know if growing but insanely wealthy. Your job pays twice as much and is income tax free in gulf oil states.

im not gonna live in the dystopian shithole that is going to be the line
my mom is convincing my little brother to move to tabok (a city near the line) when hes in 12th grade so he can apply to be in the line which is insane and my little brother is hating the idea and just wants to sit here where its comfy

fuck this bullshit.
i will not live in the pods
i will not give up my cars

the next frontier, is colonizing the ocean. These ocean cities could travel all over the earth visiting places and trading

Attached: ocean city concept.png (1090x613, 1.21M)

Look up New Administrative Capital
Its so bad it makes this money sink look good. And they're actually going to try and build it.

How does it get out of the wave barrier?