ROCKSTAR GAMES GOING FULL WOKE

SAD!

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-132333_Twitter.jpg (1080x1133, 530.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash
youtube.com/watch?v=W5QsFYLmWuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mother’s my sister!

>Grand Theft Auto 6 will feature a female playable character in its campaign for the first time

>Rockstar plans to launch the game with a single city, but add more locations over time via updates

Isn't there a gruesome graphic torture minigame? And you play as a psychopathic white guy torturing a brown guy?

Based Grandpa. I thought I was the only person saying this to myself from time to time.

>Rockstar plans to release an unfinished game to pump you for more cash

What's real weird is if I put san andreas into my ps2 and turn it on it still plays.

>>Grand Theft Auto 6 will feature a female playable character in its campaign for the first time

Finally the driving will be considered realistic

breaking the law is dope but it better be inclusive

This game's brand has always been offend in as many ways possible. They're about to learn what every other company thats gone woke has learned.

KEKED

>They're about to learn what every other company thats gone woke has learned.
That being inclusive increases profits?

Yeah, and since the gaming industry is always in desperate need of money, this failure is going to hurt them very badly.

they will just bundle gta 6 with gta online 2 and millions will buy it

It's exclusive and hateful. That's what 'woke' is and why it's hated.

>They're about to learn what every other company thats gone woke has learned
that they can get infinite bankroll in exchange for demoralizing your consumer base

It's not about worthless monopoly printed money anymore

>get nude mod for main char
>done
whats the deal anons ?

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (197x218, 6.94K)

Alienating 90% of your audience is amazing and brave. Fuck these clowns. Some dumb bitch with hoop earrings gunning down cops and pulling heists? KEK. UFC will be the only org standing up at this pace.

>millions will buy it
And dislike it and stop getting hyped for future Rockstar products. Seems they've already been gaining a bad reputation before this, too. Not good, for such big-budget games.

What this means is the entire edifice has to crash since incentives are haywire. A fake economy is unsustainable.

Don't be naive, user. They don't care about money.

Rip gaming

If Rockstar was smart they would've relaunched the Bodyharvest ip.

Looks like everyone's becoming what they used to make fun of.

shill me the new pol approved multiplayer vidya before I spend my bucks on more crypto

you're wrong
as long as they can shoot each other and drive cars they will love it
gta online makes rockstar untouchable

This is not about making money, is about subverting and poisoning everything, morons.

I didn't mind playing CJ in San Andreas but I didn't want to play the black character in GTA5. Why is that?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-27/gta-6-release-date-rockstar-cleans-up-image-after-employee-backlash

no more mean jokes and satire! RIP rockstar.

Imagine playing gta
Nigger lover

This is going to be the BEST GTA of all time! People will surely remember this one as the pinnacle of what made the originals so popular! Kids will talking about this one for ages!!

Couldn't this be mitigated by mods / frameworks like FiveM and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=W5QsFYLmWuE

I'm hot and you're noooot!