Rape culture begins the moment you mutilate a baby’s most sensitive organ and then ask them to be “protectors” of...

Rape culture begins the moment you mutilate a baby’s most sensitive organ and then ask them to be “protectors” of what’s right and wrong. That trauma is imprinted deep within the nervous system, and depending on how the newborn’s psyche takes in that information preverbally will create systemic and varied nervous system level conflicts that will haunt them beyond their capacity to understand why they’re affected because it was done before they could even mentally process reality. All they know is is the feeling and grueling healing process of having 90% of their most enervated tissue sliced and ripped off while still attached to the glans as they are strapped into a baby sized straight jacket.

Attached: 1640931239696s.jpg (183x250, 10.55K)

I love cut cocks. You can cope about this all you want, but the pink rim around the head of a cock is extremely beautiful to look at. Circumcision is just giving your penis a nice haircut, and you never have to deal with smegma. It's wonderful.

Are you a woman, or a gay man?

Read the Bible faggot

It’s truly insane. Spineless cowards will defend it because the kike doctors ripped their sick when they were a newborn. Thankfully a lot of dads are not passing on the ritual sacrifice, though a lot of moms seem to encourage it because they want their son’s sick to look like the ones they took in college and women, being retarded, don’t understand how a dick works and wouldn’t know if an erect cock was cut or not. Any society that allows the ritual mutilation of baby’s dicks is not one that deserves participation let alone saving. 2022 and it’s still promoted on talmudvision that a sick is weird and gross unless you cut off the foreskin like insane demon-worshipping, desert-dwelling retards of the past.

I do. That is why I oppose circumcision.

It should honestly be banned and those who perform it is secret should be jailed after being castrated.

wish I was circumcised as a baby phimosis sucks

Then do it now?

just stretch it loose, dummy

hurts a lot

A haircut is purely cosmetic, Shlomo. Circumcision destroys nerve endings and renders the penis comparatively numb for the rest of the victim's miserable life. Fucking kike.

The premise of the crucifixion is a jewish ritual murder of an innocent used to remove sin from the guilty. That is as satanic as it gets.

Attached: TIMESAND___Gen17.png (987x1175, 126K)

Yes, in the OT, God commanded it. But we are not ancient Hebrews under Mosaic Law.

You know the head is still there it’s just kept safe n protected right

Who cares what kike fanfiction says

Imagine the hebrew mental illness that went into writing that filth

I assume you've read Galations 5?

you posted the thumbnail

Attached: 1634995505568.jpg (564x767, 95.17K)

Attached: 1649091589062.jpg (1125x1230, 848K)

Attached: 1630503443312.jpg (804x603, 50.02K)

Fun fact, doctors believed that babies did not feel pain until the age of 18 months for whatever reason. They used no anesthetics to operate on them, for instance in the 70s and 80s if your baby needed open heart surgery the docs just cracked them open like a melon and did their thing. They claim the babies didn't resist so they must not feel anything. It slipped their mind that Babies generally are incapable of resistance.
It took actual brain scans of babies being tortured to make them change their minds and methods.
"But they don't feel anything when we circumsised them" was one reason.
Basically our medical system is satanic.

They still don't use anesthetics for the majority of circumcisions to this day.

Circumcision serves an important function at the nexus of religion and consciousness. It is a physical hack to make attaining high-order consciousness easier. Our forefathers knew that to attain any level of enlightenment or closeness to God we had to reject wordly things and primitive urges. We have to rise above the base carnal instincts and desires, and build a society that allows us to move from subsistence to having enough freedom to allow our minds to explore the deeper meaning behind existence. The cutting of the foreskin is the physical removal of one of the most distracting and carnal desires. Sexual desire is a atavistic curse on the male brain, a drug that can override all other logics. It is the single greatest hurdle to attaining higher order consciousness and getting closer to God. One of the final temptations of Buddha was the three daughters of the Demon Mara.

The whole ritual practice of removing the foreskin to to help you attain high-order consciousness, to become the Nietzschan Übermensch. The removal of the animal/carnal distraction of sexual desire and self pleasure.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Whitey is such a pussyyyyyyyyy
Like, I was circumcised at around 3yo without anesthesia and conscious (I even have pics of the ceremony). They threw a big party the day it happened and afterwards neighbours and family came and gave me money. I'm fine though, no real problems either physically or mentally or if there are any they're really no big deals (I just hate living, the outside world scares me so I rarely go outside and I hate talking to ppl also i'm a 25yo virgin with premature ejaculation and I have avoidant personnality disorder most likely).

Get over it whitey, the dick is much cleaner when circumcised also like 2% less likely to get stds (if u get sex).
I looooooooooooooove being circumcised (and myself and life in general haha).

>Circumcision serves an important function at the nexus of religion and consciousness.
Absolute bullshit. Hitler had a foreskin. Nietsche had a foreskin. Donald trump, fat smelly americans, american boomers, and all jews do not. Who is the ubermensch here?

The covenant with God has always meant to pursue higher order consciousness, to be close to God is to be far from the animal self. To separate oneself from the state of nature and pursue pure consciousness outside of the mortal body, outside of the confines of the human animal. God is pure consciousness, of the highest order, not made impure through the imperfect organism, not inflicted with carnal desires, not atavistic in form, and free from mortal confines and biological programming. We all have a spark of pure consciousness, of God, all sentience is that spark, but we're bound to the imperfect animal that is our bodies. Circumcision is a wound inflicted on the animal body, that reduces its control on our perfect form, our consciousness.

nothing says high-order consciousness cannot be attained with a foreskin, but the logic behind its removal is:

This.

Attached: FB_IMG_1595607867430.png (480x494, 81.4K)

in short, less sensitivity in your dick means you're less likely to become a filthy low-order coooomer, whose limited time on earth is spent squandering the rarest thing in the universe (consciousness) on carnal sexual thoughts and desires.