Own nothing

Own nothing.
Live in the pod.
Eat the bugs.
Drink roach ''''''milk''''''.

Attached: bWVkaWEvRllzRWR6VVgwQU1sWWVpLmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxs.jpg (421x433, 23.83K)

You haven’t tried it. Might be delicious

If it's really nutritious as they claim, what's wrong with it? The entire population has been eating unhealthy junk food way worse than milk

fucking disgusting

> Oh hallo user
> Zis delicious meal iz fur yu
> Roasted cockroach with a bit of pepper

Attached: 1658328420678230.jpg (674x671, 42.89K)

How would you harvest that, though?

I refuse to suckle on jew milk

I just want to be left alone. :/

I've told you people about the experts and the 'scientists' and the 'studies say'. You wouldn't listen

the entire science community is a whore full of sharlatans who work for NWO goals. Fuck everything these people say.

that's fake news right? Just a cheeky pol meme right?

No? Everything about ze bugs is more efficient, this is how they are trying to cheap out on pleb feed.

Imagine being the pathetic troon that has to milk cockroaches for a living.

>I refuse to suckle on jew milk
Turkish milk, memeanon

>Drink roach ''''''milk''''''.
how do you even milk a fucking roach?

Attached: pure discust.png (376x415, 214.56K)

it will be you who milks ze cockroaches. after a revolution, the useful idiots are culled. if the troons succeed, the people who work will still work and the people who believed they were creating a utopia will be dead.

I refuse to believe that it is more sustainable to mass produce and consume 1/3rd the amount of cow's milk for cockroach milk.

>NOW, I will dring your moms mil dear Original Poster

t. never hebe been to turkey

Insects DON'T produce milk or juice or whatever

>I've told you people about the experts and the 'scientists' and the 'studies say'. You wouldn't listen
Are you schizophrenic? Every fucking retard that screams YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN AAAA to the people that are saying that type of shit all the time, I fucking swear.

With a blender I imagine.

No Klaus
I will not

Attached: 1603540083220.jpg (225x225, 5.75K)

There's literally nothing wrong with eating bugs

Fuck off.

Attached: h4y6v1tnr350o2_400.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Look at the top of the post, user. It literally says FACTS. How can you dispute facts? Are you retarded or something?

>AY YO HA CUM YTPIPO AINT BE SEASONIN DEY ROACHES???

Attached: Untitled.png (690x806, 43.81K)

Get ready to be put in concentration camps and eat the bugs.

cockroaches are not mammals.

>be on Any Forums 10 hours a day
>while owning nothing
I'm a good goy

>milk
I imagine it's like almond (((milk))) where they let it sit in water and then blend it till there's no more chunks

if it tastes nice id give it a shot desu