Latina Female Character For GTA 6

Rockstar Games has spent the last four years overhauling its culture and working to become a kinder, more progressive company.
twitter.com/i/events/1552300724142342147

That's right whitey. You ARE being replaced. HAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 10-16-42 Grand Theft Auto VI will have Latina female main character for the first time in series' history _ Twitter.png (652x573, 157.31K)

Latinx* this is a progressive board

who cares

>Rockstar Games has spent the last four years overhauling its culture and working to become a kinder, more progressive company.
Top kek

Won't be buying

And dropped

i just wont buy it HAHAHA

Cuckstar Gaymes.

I didn't mind playing as a nigger in SA but a woman? I kill women in gta, I don't play as them.

After Trevor as closest approximation of the player base, it's now time for something new

I might torrent it if they allow skidding the cars again like in IV

It’s Latinx, Mexicans don’t have genders.

I can’t wait to watch this go the way of the last of us part 2 in regards to sales and critical reception.

Attached: FAE14D5E-F9FC-4E69-9151-B7E088ED042C.jpg (292x248, 19.99K)

I'm buying the razor1911 all dlc edition
It's a steal!

But does she eat pussy and have a dick? No? Not woke enough then Rockstar. Do better.

we saw it coming since red dead 2 with integrated gangs and women gangsters. and not a single nigger out of their mouth

Ironic rockstar becomes the very thing in media they criticized before

Do we need twenty threads about this same old story?

Everyone bends the knee at some point

Can't wait for the lead to face sit on someone and have her cunt ate.

They all look like weird blobs of flesh, some of the Mexican woman I see here make me question reality. Tiny little chicken legs with a giant NFL linebacker 400 pound upper body and a face that looks like a mix between a bulldog and a catchers mitt.

Attached: Mexican.jpg (1800x1200, 201.32K)

No question it will be lousy with trannies

the right will never know how to be funny