Kill, torture, persecute, demonize and enslave black people for years

>kill, torture, persecute, demonize and enslave black people for years
>"wtf why black people so violent and poor and uneducated? fucking niggers I swear"

Attached: 40329546f6e377253ef862bd05b18f8f.jpg (736x954, 123.33K)

They were doing that to each other since they've first stood up in Savanah grasses
Not my fault they've been niggers for all time

Are they wrong though?

Attached: 1650915805398.jpg (512x512, 53.28K)

>be white
>killed, tortured, enslaved, presecuted, demonized and murdered by other whites for all of history
>become most successful group of people on the planet by far

>be nigger
>left alone for all of human history except for a roughly 200-300 year period where jews coerced other Africans to sell them slaves
>AH SHEEEIT MANG WE PO' AND STUPID CUZZA DEM WHYPIPO!

Niggers gonna nig.

slavery and colonialism throughout history was the best thing to happen to black people. Literally brought you out of the stone age.

full version:
>black people so violent and poor and uneducated

>kill, torture, persecute, demonize and enslave black people for years
>"wtf why black people so violent and poor and uneducated? fucking niggers I swear"

>black africans not descended from slaves are all still violent poor and uneducated
hmm how can i make this white people's fault?

They violent and poor in Africa too

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY
SLAVERY

Look at the real data. Whom were the real slave owners? 70% of them were Jewish.

nigger

What did this dude do to get so much hatred and ridicule? He's one of the few footballers who aren't unsufferable fags, I like him even if he's a nord

Jews were enslaved throughout history. Are they violent, poor and uneducated?

Because he looks like an albino black person

You were sold into bondage to Jews by other niggers that were better at spear chucking then you were.

>blacks sing "we shall overcome" for 200 years
>never overcome

As it was before America, niggers will forever be niggers.

Attached: N.jpg (506x506, 83.87K)

IS THAT HUMAN? SERIOUS QUESTION

1pbid
All fields

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
/
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
/
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!
/

Attached: 1650863044523.jpg (624x800, 196.93K)

they only complain because the boots on their face now.

he has unfortunate nigger lips.