When will you stop burning fossil fuels just to cut your grass?

When will you stop burning fossil fuels just to cut your grass?

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-190608_1.jpg (720x540, 106.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URJ31uqH07E&ab_channel=ScytheConnection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lawnmower rows on right side
>Tiny row of scythe marks
What kind of kikery is this?

When we run out of oil, like experts have been telling me would happen for decades.

> beheads his brat by accident

>faggot boomer makes a scything video for attention

I know a guy who had half his foot cut off by a lawnmower when he was a kid. Name was Tony.

I think pic related would be slightly easier

Attached: jhfghgfjhgf.jpg (624x324, 111.42K)

you mean the grass that creates carbohydrates that get eaten by yeasts and tuned into the terrible pollutants carbon dioxide and methane?

I am become boomer, shredder of grass.

I got my apartment block to replace our strip of lawn with a natural meadow, now we don't have to mow shit and it's fucking nice to look at with flowers and shit, even squirrels and rabbits fuck around there because it's tall enough so they can hide there

After the accident he was Skippy

Fuck off back across the Rio Grande Pablo, just because you don't want to go back to using a sickle, you're gonna have to give up some of your siesta time with the sickle..

There's a boomer in my town that mows multiple people's lawns every week. Fucking grass ain't but a half inch higher but nope gotta boomertime it the fuck out. It's funny.

lmao my faggot neighbors all have these. i think of them every time I start my mower at 8am on saturday morning. wakey wakey

same brother

Attached: 1530925967678.png (680x506, 204.62K)

That’s not even the right tool, what a tard

NEVER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Okay? You are still inhaling fumes and noise and spending money on gas. I use a push mower for my own peace, I don’t care what anyone else does.

>sharpens scythe
>cuts grass
>sharpens scythe
>cuts grass

same thing happened to his two sisters Peggy and Ilene. fucked up lawnmower they have

I mow twice a month, but I ride my mower around my lawn three times a week with the blades off to piss off my neighbors.

Attached: 1658172735978463.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

My 31 year old push mower uses so little gas, a gallon lasts half the summer. Suck my cock.

Boomers are trendy Wendy with electric mowers

He's just showing you how to do it buddy

It's a demonstration, it's not how that guy lives his life.

>When will you stop burning fossil fuels just to cut your grass?
When we start making synthetic hydrocarbon liquid fuels.

The “grass whip” is the correct tool

As soon as i buy a bunch of cows to eat the grass.

I know this is a retarded slide thread but I happen to have a couple good gifs of scythe use and rarely a reason to post them.

Attached: ThoughtfulVariableAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif (434x250, 3.5M)

>not posting the one with the barefoot girl
Any Forums has lost its touch
youtube.com/watch?v=URJ31uqH07E&ab_channel=ScytheConnection

I have 2 acres, I'm not going to cut that with a 24'' push mower I'd be out there for like 14 hours.

kek

I'm going to start "mowing" my grass by setting 10 litres of petrol on fire

I just use a rotary mower

I had to tell my Boomer neighbour to stop cutting our grass. I'd cut it on a money, and Tuesday night coming home from work I'd realize the mower lines had changed direction.
He would cut it even in droughts

I have one of those and I love it.
I don't understand the appeal of a loud ass thing that takes up more space than it needs to. You need to fuel them. I just don't get it.

>he cuts his own lawn
>for free
take the cloverpill

Attached: 1645568966820.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

Its just boomers being dumbass niggers. The spinny one is superior in every way to a nigger engine mower. These boomer fucks mow 24/7 its so fucking annoying and loud

its faster, the end result looks better and i like the noise

cant wait to mow my two hectares by hand

Attached: pepes.jpg (680x673, 33.78K)