WAIT WHAT?!?!?

WAIT WHAT?!?!?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback.png (373x447, 51.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/spreading-cass-alcona-counties-michigan-vote-rescind-2020-presidential-election-joining-texas-gop-maricopa-county-az-gop-mt-gop-wisconsin-counties/
rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html
alconacountymi.com/?page_id=2735&fl_builder
alconacountymi.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/7-6-22-Minutes_.pdf
youtu.be/WGRnhBmHYN0;
time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/spreading-cass-alcona-counties-michigan-vote-rescind-2020-presidential-election-joining-texas-gop-maricopa-county-az-gop-mt-gop-wisconsin-counties/

>gateway pundit
Maybe two more weeks

How many more weeks is it? I forget. I don't know how much longer I can keep trusting the plan migabros...

>A new source that reports the news? NOT a valid source!
I claim British poster to be the current worst poster on this board. Lay off the booze you alcoholic.

>counties vote to rescind election 2 years after it happened.
It's literally nothing

Attached: 1646383975841.jpg (1080x1440, 509.53K)

Quiet, you.
There are __ weeks left.
We want this to be a fucking surprise.

>W-w-well take it to court and have the election turned over and Biden out by 2050!!

yes but did Q predict this?

you cant vote on that
it doesnt have any legal effect
morons

It's significant because it's picking up steam, the election being overturned isn't necessarily the point, it's for the country to lose confidence. And of course the more they point out discrepancies the more mainstream it becomes where there is almost a total blackout.

>here's how Trump can still win!

I guess you can't get 1000% vote counts in key counties and preventing auditing of the vote without issue.

What the FUCK Biden bro's. This is the most perfect president we've ever had and people are so brainwashed that they think he's the worst! Clown world.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback.png (375x380, 127.55K)

>2 weeks

Cool, so by the time Biden hits his term limit they'll finally decide the election was actually stolen.

Maybe that's related to why the push to charge Trump criminally is trending again?
seems an odd thing to do if he's totally feckless and out of it already

It's a bit fucking late

'Gateway Pundit' is Boomer clickbait for the goodest of goyim. You should know this by now if you are on Any Forums.

>'Gateway Pundit' is Boomer clickbait for the goodest of goyim.
This! It's only 'real' news if CNN covers it.

The point is to go pre-1776 when you had the loyalists to the British and the Rebels. No confidence in government means government collapse. A divided country means civil war, but personality I think it's more like the independence war all over again because it's about tyranny.

Be a bong
>need license for kitchen knives
>eat street food composed of their raped daughters
>fastest decline of a global empire
2 moar weeks.

>You better stop reading that news source that reports the news.
Me: Okay what news source should I use?
>* disappears *

>It's significant

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 19.65K)

Gateway Pundit was the same "news source" that reported on Hillary and Chelsea Clinton's execution In GITMO a year ago.

Attached: 223556916-Rene-Descartes-mind-wisdom-quotes.jpg (300x250, 18.55K)

b-but biden is doing such a great job

rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html

((((((Trump)))))) also cheated in 2020 but the MIGA movement doesn’t want to acknowledge this.
One of the tricks used the Libertarian party as proxy, the same numerical tests used against Biden many times accused (((Trump))) of fraud too, …

Hey doofus It was never supposed to get even this far because some U-certified "geniuses" thought for sure the "shock and awe" of 81 million votes would stupify the other side into flaccid acceptance. Didn't happen. Now you have Biden's criminal cabal trying to get away with removing Trump from the ballot based on phony charges. Ha Ha Ha. Biden is shidding and farding on himself during his sentient moments.

This is just symbolic grandstanding by Republican losers who can't stand the fact their cheeto messiah lost fair and square. Trump was one of the lowest job performance polled Presidents in ages and they're shocked that he got blown out of the water? Delusions know no end.

No that was real raw news. Not my fault you fell for it.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (731x1024, 75.95K)

That's nice. I don't think you know how news works, you're supposed to use all sources. Also I'm still waiting for your perfect news sources that I should be following.

If states are doing something important there should be something on their websites.

Get out of my country.

Attached: 61c0c38354164.jpg (746x739, 135.94K)

For Michigan, probably more local sources than 'Gateway Pundit.' Let's look at this - GP claims that 'Alcona county' 'voted to rescind' the 2020 election. Is that so? What does that actually mean? That's a hell of a claim. But is it true?

Alcona County (like all counties in Michigan) has public meetings which are recorded by the county itself in the form of 'minutes':

alconacountymi.com/?page_id=2735&fl_builder

The most recent official county meeting was on July 6th, and there is nothing about rescinding the election:

alconacountymi.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/7-6-22-Minutes_.pdf

So where the fuck is GP getting this stuff? Turns out it's not even FROM official Alcona County business. It comes from the county-level GOP, which took an unofficial and informal poll of its officials as to whether the election results should be rescinded. They said yes. This has no legal effect or implications whatsoever, since it isn't part of any official county business, nor any official state business.

This is what I mean by Boomer clickbait.

Ha Ha Ha that's a good one doofus:

>lost "fair and square"
>youtu.be/WGRnhBmHYN0; time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Attached: Braggadocio Search Results.jpg (1372x856, 142.59K)

>This has no legal effect or implications whatsoever
It means people are losing faith in their government and are going to start voicing their opinions in a different manner.

no. user is right gateway pundit is shit tier source that few will accept. in fact it was gateway pundit who is spamming their shit now. the story seems valid. would be nice if picked up by another source

thank you user

Attached: oh-wait-youre-serious.gif (320x220, 1.25M)