Why do jews hate catholicism so much but dont have an issue with protestants?

Why do jews hate catholicism so much but dont have an issue with protestants?

Attached: ethan.jpg (230x248, 24.64K)

Kys.

Attached: CatholicWar385828583.jpg (2048x2560, 2.1M)

jews hate all christians, they choke on the name "Jesus."

because the catholic church is the real church.
Stalin didn't give a fuck about protestants and evangelicals running around the country either because he knew they were missionaries of meme religions, and the Orthodox church was literally 100% under control of the KGB with every priest a KGB agent, but they brutally oppressed the Catholic church,

What is a disingenuous strawman argument?

The Catholic Church has covered for 100s of pedo priests. How did you not know this? Yes theres evidence and also i recognize the Rothfags and i dont trust jews either. Protestants are way less of a problem

The cardinals in the Vatican are not Catholic and none of the modernist pedo priests are either, they're representatives of a new religion formed in 1965 at the second Vatican council.

Christians are idolworshipers.
Leviticus 26:1
1“You must not make idols for yourselves or set up a carved image or sacred pillar; you must not place a sculpted stone in your land to bow down to it. For I am the LORD your God.

If thats the case, why not get rid of these demons that represent the same saints as the "good catholics". Hardly any of them saw jail time

Minus Sotomayor those are the good justices

>Why do jews hate catholicism so much but dont have an issue with protestants?
this kike hates everyone

>because the catholic church is the real church
Invalid so long as the pope exists. The Vatican is a giant symbol of greed and earthly power. On some level, the organization of religion is important, but beyond a certain point, it has all of the same flaws as a large/powerful government.

Catholicism is the religion of 1.3 billion people. As a singular institution it is unparalleled in size, scope, power, and influence.
Protestantism nothing but a bunch of loose vaguely christian sectarian offshoots that are uncoordinated and completely decentralized, and have little power if they have any at all.

>because the catholic church is the real church.
wrong

Other way around, jew.

Protestants do their progressive bidding. I know catholics aren't the best but prods have been bending over for social "progress" since Martin Luther.

hello rabbi

lol

Attached: 1543_On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies_by_Martin_Luther.jpg (340x501, 111.69K)

Attached: 1629101636776.png (635x926, 140.26K)

>kike klein
Why does a 60 year old man pretend to be relevant on the Internet and also why does he dress like a 12 year old despite being 60?

>worshiping false gods is the real church
Sure dude, make sure to keep spending money on extravagant art for all those idols the Catholic Church has propped up. No need to do was Jesus actually said, just spend that money on keeping yourself in power

>Why do jews hate catholicism so much but dont have an issue with protestants?
Protestants&juden are fellow vermin. Many protestants are also jews in hiding like John Rockefeller

Attached: _20220725-134916_.jpg (1080x1444, 1.18M)

In South America, children of catholic slaves were born free

bc Catholicism has always persecuted them. Whereas Protestants have welcomed them with open arms, being bourgeois crypto jews themselves (cf. the growth of jewish power in England after the execution of Charles I and later the 'Glorious' (Kike) Revolution that installed William of Orange)

I was having a conversation with my aunt, she goes to a small church and there is this lady who goes, and she grew up Jewish and she always thought Christians hated Jews, and that isn’t the case, so she converted and became a Christian and she’s not as some messianic Jews for Jesus type church, she’s at a regular church with us goyim. And my aunt said, you can’t be hostile towards Jews, because how else could we attempt to save them. And I said sure, we saved some, but not enough. But is it worth it? Most jews don’t want to give up Judaism, guys like Ben Shapiro, I highly doubt he will say, I accept Jesus Christ, because thats his entire identity and that’s why he will eventually lead us astray or betray us. So I don’t follow him. He thinks Jesus was just some rebel.

They don't need the churches anymore now that they have tv, internet, phones, social media, etc

Dude seriously Jews were behind protestants
and now they are behind both of the major christcucks movements

Because anglo protestants are always willing to team up with jews, for example the anti catholic know nothing movement in America which WASPs rallied behind was actually founded and run by this jew Lewis Charles Levin, the anglo protestant and the jew have been working hand in hand for centuries

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-181207_Chrome.jpg (720x576, 112.85K)

catholicism preserves at least a little bit of pre christian European culture and values.

LMAO you christgolem and your fake oppression complex.
Jews are attacking WHITE PEOPLE.
All other answers are cope and wrong.

Such senseless religious conflict, why can't they unite and find common ground, such as child molestation?

they do hate all christians, but protestants are their best goys.

there's not a rizla between them now

Give me a fucking break faggot. You'd never fall into their gay ass universalist nigger loving religion if they didn't pretend to dislike it.

this too, christcucks need to realize this is not a war against christianity, rather one against european peoples. actually, all peoples of the world - they want to mix it all up into a boring, bland grade of brown.
let's face it, kikes have already killed christianity anyways. it was good for some time but hasn't been for at least a century. time for something new, i vote hitlerism

The jews hate all christians equally. The difference is that they have successfully subverted many protestant churches with zionist and liberal theology who were once very antisemetic and conservative due to their decentralized structure. If you think catholics won't also be subverted you are terribly mistaken. Maybe instead of infighting amongst christians, we should instead work together to rid the jewish subversion from our churches.

Because Catholicism is real and protestantism was always a jewish psyop

This is bullshit. Public schools have way more pedos
There aren’t any “pedo priests”. That’s a fucking LIE. Public schools are where all the pedos are

They didn’t see jail time because they DIDNT EXIST
Pedos only exist in public schools, just look up the rates. Media won’t tell you this though

It hasn't been "good" since the Inquisition. Any apparent "goodness" since was just incidental "goodness" biologically innate in the white people that just so happened to also be Christian.