Are the IRA based or not?

Did they BTFO Anglo swine?

Attached: Undefeated.jpg (220x162, 13.29K)

Roman Catholics vs Zionist-Rothschilds (actually goy pawn vs goy pawn)

Attached: gpo-westernwall2.jpg (640x480, 83.08K)

Bump

Pagan scum

Kike

Attached: PhotoGrid_Site_1656808867076.jpg (2048x2048, 698.43K)

They fought the English and Ulstermen tooth and nail so that they could be free to import the blackest gorilla niggers, despite British interference.

Attached: 1625572544350.png (1832x4692, 3M)

Can't read your pic. Too small

That's because you're on a phone you absolute fucking faggot.

>Clover

Their have been many versions of the I.R.A, the original were certainly based, the one's that supported the Nazis were based but hugely incompetent at the time, during the troubles the official I.R.A were faggots, the Provos were highly competent and full of based volunteers but were eventually sold out by their leadership, every other group since claiming to be the I.R.A are just LARPers

Not based at all. they failed at exterminating the limey faggots

Attached: 1641150877159.jpg (1200x1200, 184.95K)

Bump

Their country is set to be an even greater proportion nigger than even the UK, and Ireland is a slave state of the EU. The Irish have been soundly defeated.

t.goyim

Which Ira are you talking about theres multiple branches?

Literally defeated

Independence = unachieved
Conflict = over

The real IRA

undefeated?
where are they today?

Attached: 1654200242540.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Communist filth can never be based.

Open image on a seperate tab and remove the m at the end of the url before .PNG or .JPG
Make sure to write the correct extension at the end or you will get 404

>Communists
Against a nation state
>IRA
Want an Irish State

The real ira are the ira formed after the good friday agreement there either druggies criminals or larpers.

Provos are the ira who where involved with the troubles I see them as freedom fighters i dont really like Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness was a great lad though he was honest about being apart of the ira

Mainly druggies but sinn fein there party is still around

A draw against a stronger opponent is still a win. I doubt any other country would pull their punches the way at England did, and creating mass property damage while minimizing death in order to disrupt the London insurance market, forcing a political decision to end hostilities, was a brilliant idea in part of the IRA. The people at the top only care about the money; once you start hitting their money, that's where they really start hurting.

The provos banned communists from there group. But there is some Ira groups that have alot more commie influence

Didn't the real IRA kill a few cops, screws and soldiers within the last few years?