Import the Third World, Elect the Third World, Become the Third World

Illiterate nigger Congressman fails to read Constitution, introduces term limits for SCOTUS.

Representative Hank Johnson (D-Kinshasa) has introduced legislation in the House to limit the terms of Supreme Court justices to 18 years each, as opposed to their current life tenure. The plan, which is fatuously called the TERM Act, would also toss the toys out of the baby's pram by letting sitting presidents appoint two new justices each term.

The move comes after a tumultous 2021-22 SCOTUS term that saw THOTs patrolled, funz liberated, and the EPA told to pound sand up its snatch. Fearing the victory of common sense and decency, House Democrats now seek to radically overhaul the situation and essentially break the last institution in America that isn't owned by communist infiltrators. The announcement was made with all the fag rhetoric we've heard 6 trillion times already:
>“This Supreme Court is increasingly facing a legitimacy crisis”
>“Five of the six conservative justices on the bench were appointed by presidents who lost the popular vote, and they are now racing to impose their out-of-touch agenda on the American people, who do not want it.”
>“With all the harmful and out-of-touch rulings from the Supreme Court this last year, legislation creating 18-year terms for justices is essential,” said Rep. Jerry Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

Did you think Nadler wasn't going to turn up in the story?

For the record, the Constitution establishes the Judiciary in Article III thus:
>The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court. . . The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour.

Fucking niggers.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-would-the-supreme-court-change-if-the-new-bill-proposed-by-democrats-is-passed/ar-AA102aVk

Attached: SCOTUS_TERM_Act.png (547x761, 392.51K)

You do realize the constitution can be edited/changed, right?

>You do realize the constitution can be edited/changed, right?

Not with a vote in the House of Representatives, sandnigger. I know in your country all it takes is rubbing a lamp and wishing for it, but whites have rule of law.

The dumbass democrats do this all the time, they introduce bills so they can just get the headline they want to make it look like they are listening to their demographics. It will never leave committee and will rarely ever get the chance to be voted for.

How about term limits for congress?

Go take a dump on a Slovakian teenager, Muhammad.

> out-of-touch court

It is absolutely vital that all courts base their rulings on the general feeling in various subreddits

>House of Representatives
You do realize the bill goes to the senate after it passes the house, right? It's hilarious how you have no clue how YOUR country's political system works.

Terms for SCOTUS just means a continuous revolving door of justices with zero accountability, like congress.

What should occur, is that any senator or congressman should be forced into a military styled contract where they are held under significantly more stringent laws, beyond the UCMJ even, and serve be held accountable for their votes and actions until death. Their billets will be assigned to them based on needs of the government, their salary will be fixed, they will not be allowed to hold any investments, they will have their life torn open for security clearance renewals, and mistakes or misdeeds will be punished by court martial.
If we can hold 18 year old kids accountable for their mistakes while paying them 30k a year and forcing them to live in barracks while expecting perfect behavior, we should do the same for our leaders.

I love to shit on American women. Texans are my favorite.

came here to say this, fuck these fucks

Attached: 1502303716136.jpg (460x276, 17.18K)

Lol. This is the guy who worried about an island tipping over if too many people went to one side. Truly a shing example of our esteemed lawmakers. We really need to end it.

We really want term limits for people in Congress Hank.

shining*

That's not how the constitution is amended you dumb nigger.

>You do realize the constitution can be edited/changed, right?
>getting 35 of the Several States to change the rules
There is a reason why Democrats use the court system as a run around for the Constitution.

Nigger, this bill is not an amendment to the constitution to change the constitution requires an amendment. This bill is just headline fluff.
And you are a sandnigger.

>term limits for scotus
>but california kike senators will rule for 50 years
i really just want all democrats dead at this point
politics isn't fair anymore, it's endless fucking jew rat shit of politicians trying to steal as much fucking power as they possibly can from the hands of the people in exchange for welfare

Don't reply to a retarded sandnigger troll.

Lmao Republicans MIGHT be able to pull that off, Democrats don't have a chance

t's gonna be great when the lawyers delay and delay and delay a case based on the fact that a specific judge they fear happens to be 17 years and six months into his term limit.

checked and yes. this is literally "rules for thee but not for me" in bill form.

Jewy nadler is begging for the gas.

Redefine EVERYTHING.

I want parents to say a term, their children to recognize and acknowledge it, but for them to have a completely different definition in their head.

It's honestly becoming so absurd.

Attached: Schizo.jpg (1080x1058, 123.07K)

You do realize that our Constitution was meant for White land-owning males only, not shitskin niggers like you?

You are the one who doesn't understand. The whole point that OP is trying to make is that imposing term limits on the Supreme Court would involve a full-on amendment to the Constitution.

Funny how this was a thing when Ginsburg lived

Can't happen cause constitution op shows

Yeah, but that stupid nigger won't get enough votes or State Legislatures to agree to amend it. I think he's the same one who was worried about Guam capsizing.

Rightwingers cried that line all the time under trump

arabs are far more racially aware, jew wise and far more feminism resistant than cuck whites

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1657528519163.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

congress doesnt have term limits

McConnell is oldest rep
Orban oldest senator
If you want to be angry, do it right

Great, let's also put term limits on congress. I think an age limit of 65 years for public office is also important.

>American culture and politics are centered around niggers

correct, i want to move back to the middle east but havent been jabbed, watdo?

>67% of Americans
This isn't coincidence. They say it's two-thirds because that ratio appears in the Constitution. It's not actually significant since the Constitution never mentions two-thirds of the entire population, but it's enough to trick some people.

>Orban oldest senator

uwot

>seasons change

It's a big difference between constitutional laws and regular laws. A constitution cannot be changed, its there to stay. It can be changed under some unusual circumstances but its not supposed to be changed at all.

>trying to push term limits on scotus before putting term limits on themselves first
ishygddt

yes and I'm very concerned with this Convention of States movement.
they open that up and who knows what the fuck happens.
I haven't been to a meeting but I'm sure it would be a bunch of ashkenazim larping as Whites.

>Import the Third World, Elect the Third World, Become the Third World
Good point. Look at what total fucking losers are running things around the country and especially DC politicians. In their quest for power and domination the left is completely destroying the US.

What about term limits for politicians and unelected bureaucrats?

We have an illegitimate president
We're have more important "illegitimacy" matters to attend to

do you guys know the meaning of the word "rhyno"?
look it up, and when people say that rhyno's are the problem, remember

Please elaborate

Attached: 2022-07-27 19_19_00-The Constitution _ The White House.png (915x625, 97.49K)

Sorry if I wasn't clear, supreme court justices serve for almost 2 decades on average, and are unable to hide in the crowd like a congressman. The same congressmen who also serve on average, under a decade (like 7 or 8 years IIRC), so whatever votes they take they will never be held accountable for once the effects take place.
Placing term limits on the supreme court justices will likely be in the current pattern of election cycles(I have not read the proposal), which is short enough that they can elect a revolving door of "fall guys" for unpopular rulings. All of these people will of course be puppets controlled by wealthy, shadowy figures whose names you never see.
There are negatives for having lifetime politicians, but at least they have the balls to stand there for decades behind what they say. The media covering for them is a different matter altogether.

sandniggers need to learn their place on this American board for white people

>An amendment may be PROPOSED by a two-thirds vote of both Houses
>The amendment must then be ratified by three-fourths of the State legislatures
If you post it you should at least read it.

Yep
He was set to take over til Biden was chosen

>You do realize lefty niggers can be killed, right?

Attached: 1647348886903.png (800x600, 62.14K)

Fuck off with this "both sides" pilpul. The Republicans are useless cucks, but they're not ordering me to believe in 30+ genders, trying to disarm me, selling the nation to China, or shutting down the nation for two years over the common fucking cold.

>Killing gods
I got some electrum bullets and an irradiated silver dagger I've baked my Jew blood into

Lol
Lmao
You are gpt3, learn English

How is Nadler even still alive? That creature should have shit himself to death by now. Fucking fat kike rat.