Why are leftists terrified of simple two parent opposite sex Christian families with houses in the suburbs?

Why are leftists terrified of simple two parent opposite sex Christian families with houses in the suburbs?

Attached: 50s.jpg (1208x937, 336.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHoYVk2Lh0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never happened, photo is fake probably from a movie or soda ad, seethe more chud

They were russian spy.

It's a real photo, it did happen, that family was going down to the weekly nigger lynching.

>Why are leftists terrified of simple two parent opposite sex Christian families with houses in the suburbs?

Because fallen angels and their legion of demons control all governments on Earth.

it's gone forever, don't cry that it's over, smile that it happened. We had the best of times

Remove the "christcuck" goy slave aspect

Because they're mad that nobody with simple necessities like food, shelter and sex accounted for would ever choose to live in the enforced squalor of communism.

>Because fallen angels and their legion of demons control all governments on Earth

Attached: Dyfpa7DV4AE0XKC.jpg (350x228, 17.43K)

And now let's see how present day America is doing...

Attached: America.jpg (593x1024, 100.81K)

Bc they wont need the state. All leftists rely on authoritarianism and need a strong central government to play daddy and replace God. Leftists are wrong and by definition, evil

Counterpoint, why is the right terrified of anything outside of their definition of traditional marriage?

Attached: 02_walle.jpg (780x389, 47.11K)

Yeah dude like satan is is testing us and uhh god has the power to do anything but like uhh he cant stop satan because uhh it's just one of those things man like uhh we arent supposed to understand this stuff unless God wills it and uhh he just hasnt found someone worthy of his insight and stuff. Praise jebus

Marriage is a religious ceremony. Why would Godless faggots feel the need to intrude? And we don't fear you, we're disgusted by you.

Never was in US but was in yorope. Watched some video from Miami where some retarded boomer walks around the Miami, its all chill and that (well besides him trying to talk with some latinx bitch in spanish which was just pain looking at, god mutties can be so dumb sometimes) and then...
Night comes, and i swear fucking not - he stays next to a restaraunt and watches a show where A FUCKING TRANNY NIGGER BARELY CLOTHED WITH TRIPLE D TITS SHAKES HIS ASS IN FRONT OF 100 CHEERING PEOPLE. Everyone claps, laughs and pretends like this is okay. HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU FAGGOTS WERE JOKING. Im gonna seek for this vid rn, i always thought you faggots were exegarating all of your countrys degeneracy, but now i see. God Lord, have mercy upon you my friend, there is evil right on your streets.

Ask them. They'll scream
>BECAUSE IT IS WHITE AND WHITES NEED TO DIE
or shit along those lines. jews and their pets are evil.

HOLY SHIT FOUND IT.
He/she/whatever the fuck it is didnt twerk at least.
youtu.be/HHoYVk2Lh0w
28:43

It represents white people thriving. Everything the modern left is about is rooted in hatred of the white people and culture that existed 100+ years ago.

Blacks were mostly irrelevant.

Because if they do what they want to do, they know those are the people to kill them. It's very simple. Christianity is the threat, white people are the proxy to attack it.

There's a massive conspiracy against white people going on. Simple as. Attacking marriage, sanity and truth/reality is part of that.

People just got bored of living like that. Its not very interesting to do the same thing every day and to emulate some idea of a perfect lifestyle

Because they selfishly spend their time and money on themselves and their children instead of giving it to minorities.

This is the dream my friend. Stability is key, tradition is key. Natural order is key, this is happiness. If this doesn’t make you happy, the Jew has corrupted you. Come to god.