Nobody should be allowed to own land

You can own the area immediately surrounding your house for gardening or recreation or whatever but that's it. You can't buy up several acres of undeveloped nature and tell people they can't hunt or fish there. All woodland must strictly be public property.

Attached: 1-3928043875.jpg (1024x640, 140.92K)

Haha fuck off poorfag.

Why not?

I dump used motor oil in the local streams and rivers

One day everything will be owned by us Jews. Gentiles will own nothing and be happy.

I completely agree with this. All the land in my state is owned by boomers or corporations. Theres literally nowhere to go. Even the national forests are used for timber and full of hunting lodges and pipelines its so fucked

Because it's a God given right to be able to go into the woods and be left alone.

While I somewhat agree with you and think that "owning land" is a fucked up concept, "public" land tends to get pillaged and fucked up because people are retards and nobody feels responsible for something they don't own.

I can almost agree with this, but you've allowed some kind of system for farmers in your ideals yes? They're going to need an expanse of land. Period.
> Why not?
Hell it's like globalism already. I grew up in north Texas, and I got in trouble a ton of times just for walking in the woods. They weren't my woods. I never thought about them belonging to anyone I was just a kid. I got yelled at. One guy threatened to shoot me if I came back.
They'd just appear out of nowhere as I was tossing stones into a creek bed. My life was hell at home I needed to be able to walk into the woods and be alone. But these faggot land owners would come out of nowhere.
All the time. It was hard for me to find any private place.
World shouldn't be like that. Now if I walk into nature I carry a gun if you tell me to fuck off I'm going to shoot you. I don't care if it's your land you can die on it. Leave me alone.

Based. Wonder which chemical is best for destroying forests

fpbp

>this land is (((their))) land
>this land is ain't my land
>from commiefornia
>to jew york island
>from the redskin forest
>to the beaner waters
>this land was jewed from you and me

Which is impossible to do if someone already owns all of it...

That's not true. Maybe the edges of public land are like that, or extremely small town forests, but most public land is free of trash and vandalism because 99.9% of people have neither the will nor the ability to venture very far into the woods. I never see any devestation more than 50 yards from a well-used trail.

If you need land for legitimate commercial use you have one year to get to work or you forfeit the land. You cannot own forests, period.

The jungles where US military sprayed agent orange in Vietnam are still baren, and nothing but grass grows there to this day.

Even animals and bird and insects are territorial.
Good luck unwinding billions of years of evolution.

Counterpoint: Niggers

If I was in the woods and I didn't pass by any posted signs and there were no houses around and someone told me to get off his land, I would shoot and kill him immediately without a single word or hesitation.

John Locke would've agreed. Part of the deal with private property is use it or lose it.

I own hundreds of thousands of trees across all my acres of farmland and pasture and only I am allowed to walk through them. I just wanted you to know that lol

Attached: 63002dfa5377b4e2afd0ca3b7a6a37c3.gif (400x317, 3.91M)

That's fine. Everyone can have a territory. It's called your house and your yard. That's more than enough. Millions don't even have that.

Attached: 20220727_140348.jpg (550x534, 178.54K)

>I own hundreds of thousands of trees across all my acres of farmland and pasture and only I am allowed to walk through them
If I happened to be there and you walked up on me and told me to fuck off I just quick draw from my pocket ( I'm good at it ) and blast your ass sideways. Nobody is gonna know. What are you gonna do call the cops? You're dead bitch. Who's going to arrest me? Who's going to know it was me? Nobody. I'd leave you in your trees to let the wilderness you " own " eat your corpse.

All you own is a piece of paper.

Too late!

Attached: E81C35EE-CA6C-4A2F-B6BC-8394D402D6C1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

>All woodland must strictly be public property.
then it will be treated like shit by the average bum
guess why golf courses are in much better condition than public parks

>allowed
you shouldnt be allowed to exist, little faggot bitch. kill self. NOW faggot.

Check out the larp on this faggot lol

Attached: 1649562899132.gif (452x332, 361.42K)

Salt.

Let me fix that for ya faggit

Attached: 08CEE06D-1C04-424E-8178-0734557CA94D.png (750x1334, 2.33M)

What's up Oreganon

Just because you own nothing and it's driving your angst doesn't mean I own nothing lol

Oh but I do carry it when I walk. Who's larping now?

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (4000x3000, 857.34K)

Literally nobody goes more than 100 yards into the woods, not even deer hunters. I've been all over all the public forestland in the Northeast and 99% of it is fine.

Question for mountain men anons... If I were to just go out in the woods at some remote park like Grand Tetons miles away from the road and set up a small cabin in the woods, would anyone even know I was there?

It's still you. Do you not understand how to take a picture without using a mirror? Fucking selfiepig millenials lol

/thread

I disagree. You should be able to own land, however, you can only own so much land per person, with the exception of farmers.

3 acres is the max you should be allowed to own.