ID.me has a "covid 19 status" section

why the FUCK is pol not talking about this? If I could just get your attention from BBC and tranny threads for just a second.
The IRS, among others, is using a privately held company called ID.me to "verify" your identity now. and GUESS WHAT? they collect "biometric" data aka facial scans, finger/hand prints, retina scans, etc. when you sign up.

They also have a clot shot section aka a database of good clotting goys. I could not access any IRS information unless I signed up with this company. This is the system they will use to restrict your access to society and implement a social credit score etc.
What do anons know about this?

Attached: ID me covid database.jpg (1883x937, 86.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_TDPaUznw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We can’t vote our way out of this

you are correct. they already have the infrastructure in place for everything, it's just a matter of scaring the goyim enough to fully accept it. This is probably the purpose of monkey pox. Is ID.me connected to WEF somehow?

why didn't you stop it?

>republican memeflag
Ironically, everyone should ask you why you didn't stop it.

Also bump.

first and only (you) heeb shill. show your flag.

bump

Attached: id me 1.jpg (1868x949, 185.86K)

who are these people? any connections to WEF?

Attached: id me board.jpg (1824x919, 127.56K)

more traitors.

Attached: id me officers.jpg (1539x935, 145.03K)

Hmm today I get an email from my globohomo vax mandate company that they're changing access control to facial recognition. I don't like this bros.

If the scare doesn't work then the gas and food ration system requiring a "qr" mark to receive will...they hope.

bump. more corporate officers.

Attached: id me officers 2.jpg (1640x855, 135.38K)

yes, highly likely.

>Oh you want some food goy? well it says here in our database that we denied having that you haven't had your 12th booster. We'll even give you half a doughnut if you get boosted! How can you turn down 1/4 of a doughnut goy?

DOOM
DOOOOOOOOM
BE AFRAID
PANIC
EMBRACE FEAR
DOOM
DOOM
DOOOOOM

>d-d-don't be afraid goy. we're just building databases to track obedience and compliance for altruistic purposes of course! Please ignore the exact parallels between what we're doing and what china does. That's just an anti semitic cohencidence goy..i mean guy.

Ever since I learned that the IRS is obligated to reply to physical mail received, I've started an ongoing correspondence with them.

what color pod will you request? I want a shiny red one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_TDPaUznw

that's a good idea. any other ways to fuck with them?

thats not the owner of the company, I reached him last year when I had a meltdown when I thought they were attempting to charge me money to access the IRS

I didn't say it is, I'm just posting screen shots of officers/directors so anons can try to connect to WEF or blackrock or whatever (when they're done responding to twatter and BBC threads of course).

import numpy
math_talk = ['take your meds schizo there are no bots on here' , 'how do you do fellow white brothers' , 'made for big black cock' , ' president trump general thread' , ]
print(math_talk)

I signed up with IDMe because I'm a vet and wanted access to my medical records. I never gave them any biodata (I stopped the process when they requested that shit). So I'm only partially verified. Simpletire.com will give you a military discount, but you have to be verified each purchase with IDMe. Sadly, this is the future because you can't fight city hall - or big tech (they're all one and the same now). Even more sad is what the kids today will have to endure in the future.

>Even more sad is what the kids today will have to endure in the future.

which is precisely why we need to start raising awareness of this noose that is being placed around our collective necks.

>that's a good idea. any other ways to fuck with them?
Probably, but here's my method:

>IRS sends you a letter
>Reply to the letter informing the IRS that you received their letter, and to reply ASAP to confirm that they received this correspondence (the letter you're sending them)
>IRS agent receives letter, is confused, and writes a reply saying they need more time to take care of the issue
>Reply to the letter informing the IRS that you received their letter, and to reply ASAP to confirm that they received this correspondence (the letter you're sending them)
Repeat as long as you want to

Good thing I have no money and don't take part in society :^)

>we need to start raising awareness
It won't matter. Didn't you pay attention to the percentage of compliant maskholes over the last two years? Normies will fall all over themselves to sign up if they get even a few crumbs of incentive.

The normies are a massive ocean of a force that will comply with globohomo so even if we live in the woods and sustain ourselves the normie will allow all these restrictions to continue until they drag us out of our farms and there will be no more resistance because the normie will do what it does best which is comply and normaliz globohomo